Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hamilton...what's the betting

After yesterday, my beloved Addicks and The 20/20...go on Lewis make the weekend complete!

Comments

• Options
    was thinking the same this morning i am so tempted to weigh in on him fekin it up
  • Options
    Yep its a pear shaped weekend.

Would like to see the Ferraris blow up on the grid. The FIA would still find away to dispute the title.
  • Options
    FIA= Ferrari International Assistance!
  • Options
    Yeah i can foresee an alonso or raikonon pit manouvre or something similar!! Poor lewis has no chance, FIA as soundas beautifully put it will be making sure that if this does not happen then ferrairi international assistance will intervene anyway!!
  • Options
    BDLBDL
    edited November 2008
    Well the Rugby League's gone t*ts up - Convicts are currently spanking us 40-4
  • Options
    Yep, I reckon Alonso will get involved somewhere...

Come on Lewis!
  • Options
    Course he will, the bitter lou ferino lookalike defo will!! I hat ethat punk, and even my mrs, who dont really follow the F1 absolutely hates the petchulent dick ead!
  • Options
    Hope Lewis does it. But can see Alonso taking him out at turn one.

All Lewis needs to do is keep it on the track and hopefully Kovalinen can stick behind him and it will be plan sailign from there...

But Lewis never makes it easy for himself.

Also Coulthards last race.
  • Options
    well big red heike needs to do something for lewis this season, because as of yet i havn't seen him do lewis any favours all year!! Its going to be very hard for lewis, cos alot of the drivers dont like hike driving style, or jealous in my opinion!!
  • Options
    Lewis will be world champion by 7pm tonight. Alonso will not crash into him as he himself just wants to win, he cannot do that with a crashed car. I hope Lewis is calmer tonight than a lot of you lot are.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hope your right ketters my friend
  • Options
    What time does it start? Can't wait for it!
  • Options
    Programme 4pm, presume race starts 5pm ITV
  • Options
    2 mins to go & it starts raining...!
  • Options
    Fecking cats and dogs and then stops. Start delayed!
  • Options
    coultard out on 1st turn

shame for his last ever race
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Yeah, a shame, but not really a surprise!
  • Options
    too true

cmon lewis bring me some joy
  • Options
    What sweet way to win the title.
  • Options
    Well done Lewis! Dont watch this sport but made a point today!!Well done that lad
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    phew that was close and lucky !!
  • Options
    got to feel sorry for massa though... with a few moments to go thought he had won the title onyl to be snatched at the very last second !!
  • Options
    WOW, just effing WOW.

What a race, what a sport. The drama and suspense, wow
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]WOW, just effing WOW.

Ha, well said. What a finish !!
  • Options
    No I dont feel for Massa. Ferrari over the years have had more and their fair share of rub of the green.
    Loved seeing the Ferrari pit crew jumping up and down when Massa had won the title for 20 seconds.
  • Options
    Unbelievable. Gutted thought Lewis had lost it. Needed it to rain hard and it did at the last possibly moment
  • Options
    look at alonso's face gutted hamilton won

take that you bstd
  • Options
    Chuffing brilliant.
  • Options
    Fantastic race, at least we can end the weekend on a high!
  • Options
    OK, hands up who thought he was going to do a Charlton on us?