Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hamilton...what's the betting

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rudders22[/cite]got to feel sorry for massa though... with a few moments to go thought he had won the title onyl to be snatched at the very last second !!

actually bollox to that mug massa, he couldn't even muster a congratulation to lewis in his post match interview, and said he is graciaus in defeat, yeah my arse! Also thankfuck itv aint got the coverage next year, good riddance you advert propelling mugs.
  • Options
    best thing was ferreiri pit when they thought they had won it absolutely pissed myself
  • Options
    Still shaking after that. One of the greatest sporting moments I have seen.
  • Options
    And they kept showing it.
    I'm not a very good sportsman I know but I've had enough of this country happy to take part.
  • Options
    that has cheered me up no end i have watched everyone of the grand prix and i couldnt believe that he had fuked it so close to the end and then i saw Glock in reverse and thought what a great conspiracy theory and one that we are on the right side of

Well done Lewis now the first is out the way go on and win loads god willing
  • Options
    No Glock conspiracy.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c275/Matt_2745/Glockftw.jpg

Trulli on the same tyres/same car had the same lap time as him.
  • Options
    no i want one i want us to larf at some other bstd now and say so what we won you lost i want a conspiracy

when will lewis get the trophy as i am sure they will think of something to take points off of him
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]best thing was ferreiri pit when they thought they had won it absolutely pissed myself

yeah, awesome, that was absolutely fantastic haha
  • Options
    it was the way the guy comes in from the left saying no no no lewis is 5th

brilliant take that you bstds
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    lol, an absolute bram stoker (choker everyone) for them muggy ferrari eye tye mugs
  • Options
  • Options
    haha, rothers thats just music to my eyes
  • Options
    I have been cracking the beers all arvo, shouldnt really as not really had a proper beer lately, ( apart from Friday night with Mortain saw a couple of bottles of red off) but i needed that watching that, compelling viewing, and there are people on here who cant stand this sport, just how??? That last lap was amazing!
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    i cant believe he got that back on the last couple of corners. he looked like he didn't have the pace. wow!! lewis, well done for winning and for bagging that fine bit of skirt.
  • Options
    Wow, what a finish to the season! I was going mental when he passed Glock but totally lost it when they showed the Ferrari mugs celebrating.

Just waiting to hear of a stewards enquiry... Hamilton's car underweight by a few grams anyone?
  • Options
    what happened to glock?! he was flying. Its almost as if he felt bad about costing someone so much and shoved it in reverse.
  • Options
    I think only Glock and Trulli were left out there on dry tyres... their lap times seriously dropped when it started pissing down for the last lap. All the talk was about Lewis catching Vettel, not Glock... until Glock appeared!
  • Options
    "I have been cracking the beers all arvo, shouldnt really as not really had a proper beer lately, ( apart from Friday night with Mortain saw a couple of bottles of red off) but i needed that watching that, compelling viewing, and there are people on here who cant stand this sport, just how??? That last lap was amazing!"

Just got back from celebrating in pub and curry house. Absolute quality, watched every grand prix for years but never enjoyed a finish as much as that. Great to see the Ferrari mugs celebrating then realising they hadn't won! FIA must be gutted!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    watched it in the Irish Bar next to Seville cathedral, was packed with Spaniards begging for Lewis to lose and a few Ferrari tops were being sported as well. Supping the pints as everything was going smoothly, then when Vettel came through on the last but one lap the place went mad, the Spaniards all cheered and were going bananas, us 3 were just slumped over the table in disbelief, mulling over what was rapidly becoming one of the worst sporting weekends for quite a while!

when he came through on the last lap we were again staring at each other in disbelief. there was no commentary - only pictures... did he win? bloody right he did... P5 - our turn to go mad, shouting, punching the air and stirring it up... our counterparts were not amused, pretty heated to say the least! nothing more richly deserved than Lewis to pull it off and the bigots to get one up them.

Lewis hamilton you legend! Fantastic race. Fantastic season.
  • Options
    Great to see Hamilton win. GP is still as dull as dishwater though.
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]watched it in the Irish Bar next to Seville cathedral, was packed with Spaniards begging for Lewis to lose and a few Ferrari tops were being sported as well. Supping the pints as everything was going smoothly, then when Vettel came through on the last but one lap the place went mad, the Spaniards all cheered and were going bananas, us 3 were just slumped over the table in disbelief, mulling over what was rapidly becoming one of the worst sporting weekends for quite a while!

when he came through on the last lap we were again staring at each other in disbelief. there was no commentary - only pictures... did he win? bloody right he did... P5 - our turn to go mad, shouting, punching the air and stirring it up... our counterparts were not amused, pretty heated to say the least! nothing more richly deserved than Lewis to pull it off and the bigots to get one up them.

Lewis hamilton you legend! Fantastic race. Fantastic season.

What a great place to watch the race! Hope you really rubbed the racist spaniards noses it in!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]Great to see Hamilton win. GP is still as dull as dishwater though.

I assume you didn't watch the race, Algarve? ;-) It was one of the greatest sporting moments ever. The last time I was as tense then as exhausted and elated at the finish was at a certain match at Wembley...Well done, Lewis, you are a real star.
  • Options
    Ferrari fans are going balistic...reckon it was a fix...there's one or two very bitter videos on YouTube already.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Ferrari fans are going balistic...reckon it was a fix...there's one or two very bitter videos on YouTube already.
    Oh the irony.

If there were no fixes in F1, Hamilton would have had the title sewn up much sooner.
  • Options
    Ferrari Fans are all ****'s anyway who gives a flying fig about them. They have cheated for years when Schumacher was racing running traction control when not permitted etc. Finally a bit of Justice in F1 Hamilton winning in spite of the FIA's best efforts. A truly great sporting moment in History them last few corners.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]Hope you really rubbed the racist spaniards noses it in!!

oh we most certainly did!