Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I am sorry to do this to you guys...but this quiz is doing my head in

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]Can I start a petition to get Swisdom thrown off this board? B*stard!

I'll sign.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]got 16 well proud of myself for that one ;-0
    I'm on 17 as well!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]Can I start a petition to get Swisdom thrown off this board? B*stard!

I'll sign.

Harsh people...harsh!

But I agree

I am on it from 4 - I am frantically beavering through my work to get done by then
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    I shall sign, back on this now - stuck at 27 for now.
    I know the connection, you have to plan it (!) but haven't worked out the actual answer yet!
    Edit - forgot about the actual question, sorted now!
  • Options
    RIGHT!

I've been stuck on 23 since this morning.

I'm sure the answer is an alpha/numeric one, but I cannot, repeat, CANNOT see it.

I'm so unhappy =(
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    [cite]Posted By: P_Air[/cite]RIGHT!

I'm sure the answer is an alpha/numeric one, but I cannot, repeat,CANNOTsee it.

I'm so unhappy =(

Perhaps you need to look at some old answers?
  • Options
    stuck on 24 :-(
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: T[/cite]stuck on 24 :-(
    take the first letter of each, you have a mnemonic for the 'somethings' of the ********
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    I'm on 17 as well!

done it? I just want to open the beer!!!! (thats not a clue - i have no idea)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcpolo[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: P_Air[/cite]RIGHT!

I'm sure the answer is an alpha/numeric one, but I cannot, repeat,CANNOTsee it.

I'm so unhappy =(

Perhaps you need to look at some old answers?
    you need most of your old answers I'm afraid eg. 10 was "W"inter
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm on 17 as well!

big clue in the task bar!
  • Options
    I've done absolutely nothing this afternoon & I'm stuck on 31...I know what the answer should be but can't get it...Anyone there yet? Its doing my head in!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]
    I'm on 17 as well!

big clue in the task bar!

i've put it in about 4 times, with capitals, and without, and it won't accept it!!!!! my quiz is broken, it did this on the last one too!
  • Options
    Yeah done it Suze - stuck on 19 - its driving me mad.

I've wrote things down, said it out loud - can't get my head around it
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcpolo[/cite]I've done absolutely nothing this afternoon & I'm stuck on 31...I know what the answer should be but can't get it...Anyone there yet? Its doing my head in!

Snap - and it fills me with rage
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: cafcpolo[/cite]I've done absolutely nothing this afternoon & I'm stuck on 31...I know what the answer should be but can't get it...Anyone there yet? Its doing my head in!

Snap - and it fills me with rage
    put one over the other, what have you got, then read key word the question and google, JK Rowling used the name of the answer!
  • Options
    YYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I FINALLY GOT 23!!!

Thanks to all for the hints, etc...
  • Options
    edited November 2008

Hiya - put the two shapes together (ie one over the other) and then what is the brightest of that shape?

Beat me to it!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Yeah done it Suze - stuck on 19 - its driving me mad.

one zed
  • Options
    Level 36 is a pain! Tedious to work out!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    onto 32 now
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Yeah done it Suze - stuck on 19 - its driving me mad.

one zed
    I've been doing that!
  • Options
    do you definately need firefox for 18? cos I don't even know what that is!
  • Options
    right, i've just read that there are 50 pages. I'm out.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]right, i've just read that there are 50 pages. I'm out.

75 actually I believe
  • Options
    It's strange how some of the levels you can get instantly, yet some just baffle you senseless.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]right, i've just read that there are 50 pages. I'm out.

75 actually I believe

oh my god. where is that petition??!?!?!?
  • Options
    Pete, Suzi - you going to the British Oak tomorrow?
  • Options
    "island both hot and cold"
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]Pete, Suzi - you going to the British Oak tomorrow?

Should think it'd be rude not to matey!

Defo need a pre-match winter warmer tomorrow. Prob head there around 1ish...

You on the Valley Express with your flask? ;)