Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I am sorry to do this to you guys...but this quiz is doing my head in

1235»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]Pete, Suzi - you going to the British Oak tomorrow?

dunno to be honest not planning on a big drinking session but will text round in the morning with a plan!
  • Options
    I'll be stuck doing that f***ing quiz - cannot. admit. defeat.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]I'll be stuck doing that f***ing quiz - cannot. admit. defeat.

Ha ha.

I've relinquished the quiz for the weekend now.

My brain's been fried enough for one day.

How about some 'Bucas tonight Sco?!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]dunno to be honest not planning on a big drinking session but will text round in the morning with a plan!

Scanning over previous "I'll text you in the morning texts" I can surmise to save you the effort:

"Sos, not coming for a drink - Dec is hungover."
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: P_Air[/cite]How about some 'Bucas tonight Sco?!

Don't touch the stuff.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]dunno to be honest not planning on a big drinking session but will text round in the morning with a plan!

Scanning over previous "I'll text you in the morning texts" I can surmise to save you the effort:

"Sos, not coming for a drink - Dec is hungover."

haha, I'm driving tonight and picking up the entire male population of my family from a "lads night out" at sidcup golf club, it wont be pretty and I reckon you could be spot on with your prediction!!!!!
  • Options
    Suzi's motor:

IMG_0780.jpg
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: P_Air[/cite]How about some 'Bucas tonight Sco?!

Don't touch the stuff.

pinnochio.jpg
  • Options
    hopefully see you there guys then, keep a chair free for my flask and blanket :-)

should be there about 1:30/45
  • Options
    I hope I'm not the only one still doing this...Any help on Level 34 by any chance?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    can this not be sunk i aint got a clue on any of them
  • Options
    hell no i gave up at 26
  • Options
    Buuuuuump! Someones gotta be doing this still?

48b is doing my head in!
  • Options
    month end is seriously scuppering my plans to complete this quiz
  • Options
    stopped at 34 I think - some sort of multi-coloured word-search fold-up shape sort of round - I just threw my hands up in horror!
  • Options
    I'VE DONE IT!!!!!!

Well sort of...After 50 you go onto another set of levels if you wish...Here we go again :(
  • Options
    got to level 44 last night and decided enough was enough ... great fun though and one of the toughest quizzes I have ever done
  • Options
    Help with Level 26 anyone?
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Right you lot, seems like I'm the only one still doing this & I'm well stuck, help required...Here's the link to the level I'm on!

http://www.mcgov.co.uk/riddles2/bend.html - Edit...Done
  • Options
    Bump!!!

Sorry to bring this round again folks but if anyone can remember no.23 with the owl, i have gone over previous answers 10 times and got nothing! Could someone just boldly right down the answer and put me out of my misery!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2008
    I couldn't do that! Take the first letter of the answers to the previous questions referred to, eg. the answer to no.10 is "Winter" so use a "W" for 10.
    If the answer was a number then take the first letter of the number eg. "O" for an answer beginning with "1".

I'll whisper you a bit more ...

I still haven't got round to doing 34 - the multi-coloured fold up thing - I did try folding two of the shapes, some letters can be hidden underneath others, but to be honest I couldn't face spending a day trying to work it all out! Any clues appreciated Polo!
  • Options
    Want to whisper the link Salad? Been ages, I've forgot.
  • Options
    I've finished it!!!! Finally, all 75 poxy levels done. I'm so happy, lol.

Swisdom - I still hate you for posting it!