Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***Help Support Charlton Life***

Comments

• Options
    I've put over 200quids worth of goods through, hopefully you've negotiated a decent percentage!!!
  • Options
    Good idea. I've justdone some of my Xmas shopping via this link, and will continue to use this for future purchases! Good Work !
  • Options
    Just out of interest, do you get to see what we've ordered via the amazon shop? If so I'd just like to make it clear that the romance novel in my last order is a Christmas present for my Nan, and not something I ever have any plans of reading myself.
  • Options
    Just out of interest are all the Charlton related books that have been published available.?

Gary Nelson,Sam Bartram,Keith Peacock,Colin Cameron...
  • Options
    Just bought a Canon HD camcorder (HF10 model) which is 500 notes, through the shop part.
  • Options
    Cheers mate.
  • Options
    Lookie, have brought almost all my presents this year on Amazon via CL - hope every bit counts mate.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ChicagoAddick[/cite]Lookie, have brought almost all my presents this year on Amazon via CL - hope every bit counts mate.

Ditto and they've all arrived on time :0 )
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Just put another couple of hundred through, here's hoping they get here on time.

All Mrs T.C.Es Christmas presents arrived in three days, well pleased :-)
  • Options
    Great idea, I will shop in the shop for sure!

PS - I am new on here so hello to everyone!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ok, a little help anyone, I clicked the link at the side, then searched for my stuff, do I need to do anything else to bolsters AFKA's golf fund, or is that it?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU16[/cite]Ok, a little help anyone, I clicked the link at the side, then searched for my stuff, do I need to do anything else to bolsters AFKA's golf fund, or is that it?

That's pretty much it Stu.

I bought a TV for £342 yesterday through here. Got plenty of prezzies via this link too.
  • Options
    Yeah Stu, as long as you buy something through the *Shop* link tab at the top, a little something from your purchases makes it's way to providing nuts for the CL hamsters.

Thanks Stone. I'll be bringing your telly round tomorrow night, leave the outside light on ;-)
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Oh, if you deliver the stuff too feel free to hold onto all the text books I just ordered.

I can put my work off a little longer ;-)
  • Options
    Have you thought of having a paypal donation button added to the site, I have seen these on others sites and do generate money.
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    I bought Matt Tees on Football: Fascinating Insights from the Brilliant and Brave-hearted Striker Who Scored More Than 200 Goals for Airdrieonians, Grimsby, Charlton, Luton and Boston which will have contributed around 0.00034p to the coffers.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]I boughtMatt Tees on Football: Fascinating Insights from the Brilliant and Brave-hearted Striker Who Scored More Than 200 Goals for Airdrieonians, Grimsby, Charlton, Luton and Bostonwhich will have contributed around 0.00034p to the coffers.

My first charlton hero.

Thats what we need a tough grisly scot. In the sort of Duncan Ferguson mode as opposed to Andy Gray. Oops Iwelumo is one of them.
  • Options
    just got my wife to order some textbooks for her uni course, commission on another £87
  • Options
    I just recieved my hard drive, great price as well, I'm not as well of as Alex so it only cost me 40 odd quid ;-)
  • Options
    well off??????

Not until the wife's course finishes :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Come on then Lookie...Lets have an update, have we raised much thus far?
  • Options
    Ha! I'll look tonight.
  • Options
    Come on spill the beans?
  • Options
    Still counting out the money LoOkOuT ?
    ;-)
  • Options
    I think he's run out of fingers :)
  • Options
    Either that or now we've sussed him he's moved to some other exotic part of the world!
  • Options
    Is he in Barbados now ?

;-)
  • Options
    LoOkOut, I'm trying to search for some software, but not having much joy in Computing and Office. Is there another category that needs setting up?
  • Options
    Hows the cricket LoOkOuT ?

;-)
  • Options
    MOG, you're going to be underwhelmed!

No cheques paid out yet, but just under £150 raised.

Thanks everyone!
    A