Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Team for QPR

2»

Comments

• Options
    Weaver

Moo2 Hudson Primus Basey

Gillespie Holland Bailey Bouazza

Hudson Waghorn
  • Options
    Weaver

Moo2 Hudson Primus Basey

Gillespie Bailey Semedo Bouazza

Waghorn Gray ( if has trained if not -toddy)

subs; Shelvey, Varney, Fortune, Elliot, Dicko

would like Dicko to get atleast 30min shelvey 20min
  • Options
    My team would be a bit more radical...

__________________________________Elliot__________________________________

Moo2 _________________Hudson___________________Primus_________________Semedo

Gillespie_________________Sinclair________________Racon_________________Christensen

___________________________Toddy____Waghorn__________________________________

Subs:
    Weaver
    Basey
    Sam
    Helguson/Bouazza
    Dickson

the team looked like they had more of a clue on Saturday when Smeedo went to left back and Toddy came on with Waghorn. Bailey is looking tired and Crainey has to be one of the worse loan signings ever! Varney is better as a wide man thanup front and Andy Gray hasn't replicated the form he had at Burnley. Sinclair and Christensen both deserve to be given a chance to show what they are about.
  • Options
    http://www.qprnet.com/previews/0809/charltonh.shtml
  • Options
    Weaver

Moo2 Hudson Cranie Basey

Gillespie Semedo Bailey Bouazza

Gray (if able) Waghorn

Subs: Elliott, Primus, Racon, Varney, Todorov
  • Options
    Is Mcleod not fit or have they just given up with him?
  • Options
    SE7SE7
    edited November 2008
    I would have a 4-3-3 with

Weaver

M2AKill, Primus, Hudson, Basey

Bailey, Holland, Racon

Varney Bouazza

Toddy

Would have Semedo for Holland but worried about discipline and lets face it Toddy is the most clinical striker we have and play him just in front of the winers who will be varney and bouazza on the wings where they can use their speed and both of them are quite capable of delivering a good cross, i would probably bring waggy on in the secon half for toddy, or gray will be another option
  • Options
    Weaver

Semedo
    Fortune
    Hudson
    Basey

Gillespie
    Bailey
    Shelvey
    Bouazza

McLeod
    Waghorn
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    [cite]Posted By: mid_life_crisis[/cite]Weaver

Semedo
    Fortune
    Hudson
    Basey

Agreed, we have to set up a strong defence tonight and build from there. As I've said and been proved right on, Moutoakill is just not a defender and as for Youga....

Actually I think it's too early to put Fortune in there so I would go with Cranie or Primus at CB with Hudson.
  • Options
    Weaver
    Moo2 Primus Hudson Basey
    Semedo
    Gillespie Holland Bailey Bouazza
    Gray
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Weaver

Moo2
    Fortune
    Primus
    Basey

Sam
    Racon
    Bailey
    Semedo
    Bouazza

Gray

Give the captaincy to Primus, drop Hudson altogether, Pardews rock has been a complete waste of breath in my opinion and one of the major reasons why we let in several goals every time we bloody play.

I know Gillespie will play but I cant stand him so he doesnt get in my team :)
  • Options
    In the absence of a prediction thread for tonight, I shall say it here.

I've got a good feeling and I think we will win 2-0.

There wll be a bit of fight in our team, whatever side Parky puts out. But if I'm honest, my optimism has more to do with QPR being a shambles at the moment.

Had lunch last week with a good friend who was made an honorary lifetime member/ST holder by Chris Wrght many years ago in return for services rendered - and he was very doomy. Reckons the team are a disorganised rabble with utterly inept strikers and he doesn't see the new manager as having much of an answer before a Jan clear-out.

Like us they lost by three goals on Sat - but at least we scored and I'm backing us to do so again and (with a little help from their off-target strikers) to keep our first clean sheet in longer than I care to remember...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nigel w[/cite]In the absence of a prediction thread for tonight, I shall say it here.

I've got a good feeling and I think we will win 2-0.

There wll be a bit of fight in our team, whatever side Parky puts out. But if I'm honest, my optimism has more to do with QPR being a shambles at the moment.

Had lunch last week with a good friend who was made an honorary lifetime member/ST holder by Chris Wrght many years ago in return for services rendered - and he was very doomy. Reckons the team are a disorganised rabble with utterly inept strikers and he doesn't see the new manager as having much of an answer before a Jan clear-out.

Like us they lost by three goals on Sat - but at least we scored and I'm backing us to do so again and (with a little help from their off-target strikers) to keep our first clean sheet in longer than I care to remember...

Hold on there fella, that sounds dangerously like optimism and positive thinking, we don't like that kind of thing round here!

For what it's worth though, I'm with you.