Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

QPR official match thread

Comments

• Options
    Balls! Delaney hacks clear
  • Options
    we all need a good service every now and then oggs :-)
  • Options
    chance for Waghorn. sounds like his lack of experience counted against him and he should have done better, says Walker...
  • Options
    Early pressure from Charlton
  • Options
    just tuned in. What have I missed?
  • Options
    good start
  • Options
    Come on you reeeeedss
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]we all need a good service every now and then oggs :-)

You married?
    Christmas and Anniversaries, eh NLA .....?

;o)
  • Options
    Is anyone else having problems getting the commentary on the CAFC site. Keep getting window saying the licences have been exceeded.
  • Options
    with all due respect to flasher walker but i wish he would go put the milk out again as he is begining to piss me off
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    norwich pulled one back
  • Options
    Norwich 1 palace 2
  • Options
    you got it oggs
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcinperth[/cite]good start

Good start - what, straight after half time?
    That's the oppo's purple patch time.
  • Options
    "Youga launches it forward. Gray's the target but Gorkss gets it" - story of first half already repeating.
  • Options
    CAFCTV OK here
  • Options
    these to muppets cant remember what they say

2 mins ago flasher was saying that parky must have geed em up to start as the finished the 1st half

now saying it is a poor start the bloke is a knob
  • Options
    Great support from our boys
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Essex_Al[/cite]Is anyone else having problems getting the commentary on the CAFC site. Keep getting window saying the licences have been exceeded.

Did you used to login to the other commentry site weeks ago where you had to put it a dodgy username & password? I did and that login doesn't work anymore, I couldn't clear it but eventually it went away and works perfect now.
  • Options
    ch 0152 on sky i'm getting commentary
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Clear your cache (probably)
  • Options
    i cant bear the tension. ive just upset the Mrs by opening the top of the advent calendar she brought me. slid the whole tray out and munched the lot!
  • Options
    No commentary on cafctv here either

Sounds like we are more up for this game than ive heard for a while
  • Options
    Sounds like were playing better than we have.
  • Options
    Primus shot just high
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]with all due respect to flasher walker but i wish he would go put the milk out again as he is begining to piss me off[/quote]

LOL
  • Options
    Carlsberg, go out and buy another one tomorrow. It's not advent yet anyway is it?
  • Options
    end to end
  • Options
    Weaver!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: QatarNapsy[/cite]No commentary on cafctv here either

Sounds like we are more up for this game than ive heard for a while[/quote]

I had that problem for the Brum game.