Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup 3rd Round Draw Today at 2.15 on ITV 1

Comments

• Options
    Why would you ever want Millwall away?

Leyton Orient would be nice, are Colchester still in?
  • Options
    Man yoo at home

or one of the big boys we dont do well in the cup (or league at the mo) but i want a quick and painless exit agianst someone we aint supposed to beat
  • Options
    driving back from the Peak District that day so anyone on route.
  • Options
    It will just make a nice change from losing in the league, to lose in the cup instead
  • Options
    Bristol city away
  • Options
    I wouldnt be going to that, and neither would Tavern...................!
  • Options
    I'd like Arsenal at home where we can injure a few of their players just to piss off that Wenger git.
  • Options
    Bournemouth away, or a home tie against prem opposition that gets televised so we can get some money to spend on more loan players.
  • Options
    Have you been to Bournemouth lately, it's the stag/hen party capital of the south these days; or is that the attraction? Thankfully Dag & Red are out of but any other London derby would do except palarse; we'll beat them in the semi-finals.
  • Options
    Home game against anyone other than Millwall.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm with dyer here, Millwall at home which would bring my old man out of retirement for of the Wet spam away just to make more pennies and the fact that Parkinson would/should be well able to stick a big enough rocket up the players arses to make them want to upset the big boys (god it's been a while since I've said that about them!)
  • Options
    Millwall at home !!! are you mad ? 5,000 arsewips taking the piss and taking over. Maybe some have never been in a CAFC---Millwall game.

Now Millwall away would be ok.

Somene good at home for a ye-ha drink and a replay.

Southampton or Palarse away might be fun as well.
  • Options
    man utd home it'll make a change seeing a football team at the valley
  • Options
    Any club with a terrace or Millwall away...

Would normally say Any of the big 4 or Spurs away, but to be honest, not this year, eh?!
  • Options
    Oh yeah, or West Ham Away
  • Options
    I have to fall in with the Millwall at home crowd here. Always felt more against them than Palace, who I regard as an irritant more than proper rivals. That or an away at an easy to get to lower league side other than the fleabitten moggies of SE16. Maybe Gillingham.
  • Options
    I think forest green ;o)
  • Options
    Kettering away for me! I live ten mins from their ground, plenty of terraces and loads of local boozers.
  • Options
    Millwall away or someone with a new ground/lower league terrace up north... Southend/Orient would do too.

Nobody at home.
  • Options
    Eastwood Town away anyone?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Or maybe Histon if they beat Leeds.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]Millwall away or someone with a new ground/lower league terrace up north... Southend/Orient would do too.

Nobody at home.

What he said
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Eastwood Town away anyone?

Too far north.

Histon would be a nice trip up the M11. CL coach anyone?
  • Options
    Where is Eastwood Henry?
  • Options
    ITV1's coverage of the Leeds/Histon game has been described by one of my mate's as:

"it's like watching tv through swimming goggles..."
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Where is Eastwood Henry?

Up north. Nottinghamshire somewhere. Coal in the bath, whippets and non-stop rain.
  • Options
    the state of that pitch!!!
  • Options
    My uncles wifes cousins friends aunties hairdressers husband has heard that it will be an away match somewhere in the freezing north where we can`t win.
  • Options
    Not a team in our division. I hate that when it happens like last year.
  • Options
    Actually we need a really shit team at The Valley that we can wack and build a bit of confidence and give the fans a lift. Palace it is then.
  • Options
    man yooo at home only one i want