Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup 3rd Round Draw Today at 2.15 on ITV 1

Comments

• Options
    doesn`t really fit the bill to my last post nla !!!! FFS
  • Options
    this commentary on ITV is one of the worst I've ever heard - still, should be one of those good pitch invasion moments in a few minutes, fingers crossed.
  • Options
    whats Carter doing in the crowd at histon?
  • Options
    "whats Carter doing in the crowd at histon?"

LOL, thought that too!!
  • Options
    Well, hello, it's the chairman's wife.

Ah-ha - here we go...
  • Options
    that lads abs in the changing room? they looked sculpted... sorry to keep writing out everything im thinking. a quiet day.
  • Options
    and we've got H norwich

Anyone else notice the full frontal of the Histon player in the showers while they were celebrating on ITV, bet ITV get a few compalints about that with people chomping on their own meat and two veg
  • Options
    Well, that's underwhelming.
  • Options
    Dull
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    That could be quite a good game. OK, so there's no hope of a giant killing either way, but it's less likely to be a slog of a game as it would be against somone like Sheffield United.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    er no Kap10 - how the hell did i miss that?
  • Options
    More like a continuation of our relegation struggle than a welcome break for some top Cup action!
  • Options
    happy with that draw winnable and no shame when we lose... would have preferred one of those big teams from the premiership where we used to play
  • Options
    lol not as underwhelmed as the Histon players Inspector! haha.
  • Options
    Police aren't going to be happy. Us, Millwall, West Ham, Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs and QPR all drawn at home.
  • Options
    well some will be played on the sunday. Imagine the Arsenal would be a sunday game.
  • Options
    Gotta be happy with a home tie, more cash through our turnstiles and at least we can't get knocked out by lower league opposition......yet!
  • Options
    Who have we got then?
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]and we've got H norwich

Anyone else notice the full frontal of the Histon player in the showers while they were celebrating on ITV, bet ITV get a few compalints about that with people chomping on their own meat and two veg

Norwich or cant you spell Harwich?
  • Options
    Think you'll find the H is for Home game, Carly

;o)
  • Options
    Norwich...I'm happy with that. I reckon that'll be a good game.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    rubbish draw again... second year in a row it's a boring draw at home to a championship club :-(
  • Options
    Happy with Norwich.very low profile.Won't feel too bad when we lose.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]rubbish draw again... second year in a row it's a boring draw at home to a championship club :-(

I thought you were talking about yesterday's Southampton match ....

;o)
  • Options
    Gonna stick a tenner on Leroy to score though !
  • Options
    Would've rather had something with a bit more excitement than Norwich, but at least we've a chance of making the 4th round draw now.
  • Options
    and then Wembley here we come !
  • Options
    i wanted man yooo ffs nothing going right this year
  • Options
    poor bing, I am sure he derserved this as an away tie!
  • Options
    i'm only back in the country for four games over christmas and i get to watch us play norwich twice! typical eh.
  • Options
    Let's hope we get permission to play the loan players otherwise we might struggle to get a team out