Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The old bill had no warrant and broke the Law

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2008
    Lord Hailsham said we had an elective dictatorship. He basically meant that we are allowed to vote pople in and those elected then go on to do what they want regardless of election promises. Thatcher actually had the best record on keeping election promises! I don't think however we should be so dismissive of our country, we still have a lot of very precious freedoms which have been fought for long and hard. Labour did, to it's credit, bring in the Freedom of Information Act. A democracy requires a well informed electorate but it would seem that the only vote people are interested in is which dance-frocked dolly bird should be allowed to continue singing in the jungle. If democracy is fading, it's our fault for allowing it to happen.
  • Options
    They have destroyed the economy for a generation. My plan is to buy a snipers rifle and wait for brown to emerge from his limo. That cahnt has it coming. His team of low rent mediocrities too. I'l take out as many as I can.

You can put this on your files, MI5. I'll happily take the credit when he gets what's his.
  • Options
    Is that really safe to say!

On an internet thread which no doubt is monitored by ouside MI5 sources.