Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How close is your nearest BNP member?

edited December 2008 in Not Sports Related
Lifted from another forum, you enter your post code and it lists your nearest BNP members.

Then just say how close your nearest one is, and how many within a mile.

My nearest is .53 miles, and 5 within a mile.

http://www.fishmech.net/bnp/index.php?postcode

Comments

• Options
    1.38 miles phew!!
  • Options
    377 yards
  • Options
    354 yards
  • Options
    100 yds
  • Options
    0.96miles
  • Options
    10,354.5 miles
  • Options
    4184.31 miles - Ha Ha it accepts Canadian postcodes
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    186 yards and 7 within 1 mile (of UK address!)

doesnt accept my qatari postcode ;-)
  • Options
    someone 252 yards away.

Not sure who it is but my money is on the guy with the great big burning cross in his front garden.
  • Options
    Mr J. H. B. De Cogan 397 yards.

Gay.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    425 yards within 2 miles a sir and a Dr
  • Options
    0.32 miles down the bottom of my road according to google . Not that I am bothered hardly a threat to society. Entitled to their opinion we are a democracy after all.
  • Options
    0.34 Miles.

5 within a mile.
  • Options
    12 within a mile......and i always thought the people of Eltham were a tolerant bunch!
  • Options
    eltham - that will strentghen the lefties claims of old that Eltham was the racist capital of London. Always made me laugh when they said that.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]eltham - that will strentghen the lefties claims of old that Eltham was the racist capital of London. Always made me laugh when they said that.

Yeah I know it's Welling isn't it ;o)
  • Options
    7 within a mile, one of them same post code as me and the same name as my next door neighbour!! The teacher!!

Could just be coincidence, however I'm not sure this entirely above board to be giving peoples names and post codes out
  • Options
    0.44 miles away - 6 within a mile
  • Options
    419 yards.
  • Options
    Down here in the Republic of Cornwall, me loverrrrs, my nearest is in scabby old Torpoint 8 miles away.

Next nearest in Plymouth across the river, in England.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    About 30 within 2 miles.
    Looks like I better stop running in the evenings and stay in the house and vegetate.
    To be honest I thought it would be a lot more - not bothered really. They are a minority.
  • Options
    The nearest = 208 yards. 7 within in a mile.
  • Options
    Having spent time up north I'm not surprised about your number in the slightest Pork Pie!

Bit surprised about the website though, what's its purpose?
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    George

I typed my old County Durham address (which was where I lived between Jul 07 and Sep 08)
    where BNP are allegedly popular.

30 within 15 miles? That surely can't be right. I expected 30,000 in 15 miles.

You changed yer mind about Blackpoo?
  • Options
    0.49 miles and 5 within a mile - it names them all as well .... !
  • Options
    0.52 Miles, 11 within the mile including one with the same name as me.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]someone 252 yards away.

Not sure who it is but my money is on the guy with the great big burning cross in his front garden.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at that.
  • Options
    Too F***ing close.
  • Options
    Quick, all lock up your children, barricade your windows & doors, somebody with a different political view point than your own might live in your street, scary stuff.

I wonder how many communists who support a party or ideology that has IMO been responsible for thousands of deaths and suffering, live down my street?

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"

Karl Marx.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite] "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"

Karl Marx.

Well Stalin hardly supported that political rhetoric.

"I disapprove of your religion, but I will send to death all those who believe in it"

Adolph Hitler