Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How close is your nearest BNP member?

2»

Comments

• Options
    that disaggree quote is voltaire, not marx - and is essential in any country that wants to call itself free, or a democracy.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Quick, all lock up your children, barricade your windows & doors, somebody with a different political view point than your own might live in your street, scary stuff.

I wonder how many communists who support a party or ideology that has IMO been responsible for thousands of deaths and suffering, live down my street?

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"

Karl Marx.

As olster says that quote is Voltaire, Karl Marx would never support such an ideal. Marxists are the main instigators of the witch hunt against BNP members infact. That, plus idiots who just need a bogeyman to feel morally superior to. Just a quick question to all the BNP-haters here. If the BNP are so tiny in number, and have an ideology that is so looney no-one in their right mind would pay attention to it, why are you lot so terrified of them that you need to persecute them like you do? Scared they might actually make a few points that ring true with people are you? I think that's it, really, if truth be told!