Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So where is everyone having their work's Christmas party?

edited December 2008 in Not Sports Related
Off to Brighton on a Leo Sayer tomorrow .... I fear for me ....

Comments

• Options
    Excuse my ignorance but what is a "Leo Sayer"?
  • Options
    All Dayer
  • Options
    Check out some decent boozers for next season mate
  • Options
    It starts tonight in the Feathers opp St James station.
  • Options
    Missed the Southampton game for a Monte Carlo night in Basingstoke

Then only had half of one last night, meal and drinks in Langleys Covent Gardent, so that I could make the Coventry game (stupid, stupid, stupid....)

Next Friday I'm going to Club Tropicana where a Wham tribute band are going to play.
  • Options
    going to a place called long grain on Bourke street then hitting Federation square and probably on and on to differnet pubs in the city......
  • Options
    It's my team Christmas lunch today, in a pub in Hammersmith, and then the company do is at a place called the Farm in Fulham, on Monday night. But I'm not going cos I'm going to the Derby game instead. I must need my head examining.
  • Options
    cancelled until next year
  • Options
    I work for AIG and, for obvious reasons, ours was cancelled long ago.
  • Options
    City Tavern - just off Cheapside.

Good old fashioned booze up, buffet, DJ etc - booked next day off!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We're having one at Kazan in Victoria, staff pay for it themselves
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mid_life_crisis[/cite]City Tavern - just off Cheapside.

Good old fashioned booze up, buffet, DJ etc - booked next day off!

lol. upstairs or down?
  • Options
    Those who want to will be visiting the London Dungeon while those who don't find a pub. Then all off to the Floating Lotus Restaurant.

Also got another at 'Up The Creek' in Greenwich.
  • Options
    Next Friday old Orleans Enfield Table sit down jobby for 6pm Cocktails sold by the pitcher 3 pitchers for 25 sovs so not too pricey, Depot shutting by 4 on the lash by 10past out until 1 or 2

i foooking luv xmas
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KillersBeard[/cite]Those who want to will be visiting the London Dungeon while those who don't find a pub. Then all off to the Floating Lotus Restaurant.

isnt that Curbs favourite restaurant???
  • Options
    we had our main one last week - have no idea where it was as I didn't go - effing sit down meal for 600 people

got our Faciltiies/IT one next thursday somewhere in covent garden.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: KillersBeard[/cite]Those who want to will be visiting the London Dungeon while those who don't find a pub. Then all off to the Floating Lotus Restaurant.

isnt that Curbs favourite restaurant???

Not sure about Curbs, but I know it's a place where a few of the Chelsea players like to go, not sure if that's still the case tho.
  • Options
    Tiger Tiger.........meal at 3.30 then our own room till 1am
  • Options
    Got ours tonight, Chinese meal (all you can eat jobby!) with a disco in Wickford. Can everybody whisper tomorrow please!
  • Options
    I work right next door to tiger tiger WIWLB, we had a fire scare so had tio evacuate, was well funny seeing all the pissed people in there xmas hats staggering out at 5pm!! appreantly Tiger Tiger had to reinburse thousands of pounds..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Department do at an Italian near Liverpool St tonight (not going). Company do in Revolution in Leadenhall Street next Thursday (not going).
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: mid_life_crisis[/cite]City Tavern - just off Cheapside.

Good old fashioned booze up, buffet, DJ etc - booked next day off![/quote]

lol. upstairs or down?[/quote]

Upstairs - out of sight!
  • Options
    sorry, should really find out how to use this site!
  • Options
    Only one for me this year was my motorcycle club's do last week. Everyone came by car!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mid_life_crisis[/cite]sorry, should really find out how to use this site!

thats where we have our City Addicks meeting.
  • Options
    Think of the poor self employed at Xmas.

Going to a couple at clients and drinks with a few fellow non-wage slaves ; - )

Not the same really but they always end up messy and with dodging piles of vomit to get the last train while discussed who copped off with who.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mid_life_crisis[/cite]sorry, should really find out how to use this site!

I'll try to get along to the next one old chap.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mid_life_crisis[/cite]

Err, neither the "old" or "chap" part of that are likely to go down too well ; - )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mid_life_crisis[/cite]

just a heads up, Curb_It is a laydee.
  • Options
    LOL

MLC foot in gob time mate