Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So where is everyone having their work's Christmas party?

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: mid_life_crisis[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: mid_life_crisis[/cite]sorry, should really find out how to use this site!

thats where we have our City Addicks meeting.

I'll try to get along to the next one old chap.

just a heads up, Curb_It is a laydee.

OMG, really sorry - no offence intended.
  • Options
    Our 'party' is Friday night, in the basement of our building. Fecking cheapskates. Can't be arsed to go...
  • Options
    o dear o dear be worried Mid LC be very veryvery worried. In fact leave the country tonight.
  • Options
    none taken.

right im just off to the pub for ten pints of wife beater.

laters.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]none taken.

laters.

Quality.
  • Options
    Off out on mine tonight with approximately 13 female bar staff and three other blokes all paid for, will be drowning sorrows tonight :-)
  • Options
    How'd it go Kets ?
  • Options
    Cobra Beer is very nice but it's making me pay a bit for it now. I Did a drunken speech about all the bar totties individually which has become a bit of a regular event apparently. Good time was had by all...now where's my black coffee. :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Think of the poor self employed at Xmas.

Going to a couple at clients and drinks with a few fellow non-wage slaves ; - )

Not the same really but they always end up messy and with dodging piles of vomit to get the last train while discussed who copped off with who.

I'll be self emplyed next year so mauybe we should have a CL Self Employed workers Crimbo Party - miserable old git is another.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]none taken.

laters.

or is that Tavern beater