Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Take That

Comments

• Options
    Ah so thats how your going to wangle your way to Barnet!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Any man that goes should be locked up

thanks for that. next....

he's right.
  • Options
    clarification. cheers.
  • Options
    Sadly the ticket sites aren't blocked by fans wanting to get tickets but from touts who use programmes to block buy tickets. Something shoukld really be done about that.

But personally I'm just going to wait a few days until they announce a tour extension due to demand. If you look at the venues there are clear blocks already set aside to extend this tour.
  • Options
    my misses loves so does my little girl ,personally i think they are absolute shite.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: charltonkeston[/cite]

he's right.

That's very wrong. A lot of men/boys liked take that the first time around but was ashamed to admit it as they were young boys with a huge gay following. Now however, they are men that like to sing together, they are not cheesy and make good tasteful music. They have a mature following now men and women alike.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]anyone else trying to get tickets this morning?

ticketmaster website down already. how can one web ticket outlet take all the allocation then not be able to handle the demand!

Try getting tickets for a major festival! It took me 4 hours of clicking refresh to get my Glasto ticket a few weeks back, the webistes just can't handle the demand, its ridiculous.
  • Options
    been out most of the morning doing a speed awareness thing with the Police, come home to find the wife has spent £255 on three tickets for her and our 7 and 10 year old daughters. To think she moans about me going to football
  • Options
    As someone said - what are the tel numbers?
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    [cite]Posted By: sadiejane1981[/cite]

he's right.

That's very wrong. A lot of men/boys liked take that the first time around but was ashamed to admit it as they were young boys with a huge gay following. Now however, they are men that like to sing together, they are not cheesy and make good tasteful music. They have a mature following now men and women alike.

No, I'm right and so is Falconwood. I can honestly say , I do not know any man/boy who wants to see them. I'll guess you will get the odd "man" who will go just to keep the peace with his other half. These men need locking up.
    I know this isn't a broad survey, I asked 5 people I work with would they like a ticket 80% replied no the other 20% isnt a man.
    Take That dont do mans music, just croon for the girls. A bit of song and dance act really.
    I know they are good at what they do but they do it it for women.
    Anyway, if anyone has a spare couple of tickets Ill buy them, my wife would love to go but I've been unable to through this morning.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'd go like a shot, what does that make me then ?
  • Options
    A man who needs locking up ;-)
  • Options
    edited October 2010

he's right.

No, I'm right and so is Falconwood. I can honestly say , I do not know any man/boy who wants to see them. I'll guess you will get the odd "man" who will go just to keep the peace with his other half. These men need locking up.
    I know this isn't a broad survey, I asked 5 people I work with would they like a ticket 80% replied no the other 20% isnt a man.
    Take That dont do mans music, just croon for the girls. A bit of song and dance act really.
    Anyway, if anyone has a spare couple of tickets Ill buy them, my wife would love to go but I've been unable to through this morning.

dont be such an egg.

their old stuff is a bit too sickly for me but the new stuff is quality. they are great entertainment and the circus tour was wicked. im a 26 year old 'lad'. Afka and a few others off her have met me and would agree im i no way a shirtlifter. my main taste in music is banging trance, ill go raving a stick a couple of biscuits down me gregory. im not ashamed to like take that.

plus ill be taking me wellies cos ill be knee deep in clunge.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]I'd go like a shot, what does that make me then ?

Give me a kiss and I'll tell you!
  • Options

he's right.

dont be such an egg.

their old stuff is a bit too sickly for me but the new stuff is quality. they are great entertainment and the circus tour was wicked. im a 26 year old 'lad'. Afka and a few others off her have met me and would agree im i no way a shirtlifter.

I might see you then at Glasto....... I'll be heading the oppersite way to my wife.
    BTW I would never question a what way you lean to. Just your musical tastes.
  • Options
    I got my tickets and I can't wait....but then AFKA always said I reminded him of Stephen Gately....
  • Options
    have TakeThat reformed then ?
  • Options
    What a bunch of wrong uns.
  • Options
    Take That's new stuff just sounds to me like their old stuff regurgitated. Absolute shower of sh1t as far as I'm concerned, made even worse by the readdition of that talentless pillock from Stoke.
  • Options
    got my tickets....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    what site you using?
  • Options
    just got tickets from ticketmaster uk
  • Options
    my missus got her tickets thank god she;d have been a bear with sore head all weekend if not
  • Options
    i used stargreen.com
    only for wembley tickets....
  • Options
    Missus has been trying all day with no luck, twice got to checkout and it crashed on her. But £90 per ticket, is that true? Are they taking their punters for what they can squeeze out of them? Where is the tipping point girls (no men follow them apart from oppo batsmen) £200 a ticket, £300, £500, a grand, at what point do you begin to feel you are being taken for a mug and stop thinking that Robbie may still ask you out? Supply and demand I suppose, but a bit daft all the same, especially the way they have done the sale to assist rather than block touts, so much for thinking about the loyal fans.
  • Options

That is like saying woman should not go to football...
  • Options
    No, it's not.
  • Options
    I would never go with the missus.
  • Options

he's right.

dont be such an egg.

their old stuff is a bit too sickly for me but the new stuff is quality. they are great entertainment and the circus tour was wicked. im a 26 year old 'lad'. Afka and a few others off her have met me and would agree im i no way a shirtlifter. my main taste in music is banging trance, ill go raving a stick a couple of biscuits down me gregory. im not ashamed to like take that.

Being one of the unfortunate one to have met VG I can confirm he is definitely a shirtlifter!
  • Options
    Lol

Have no shame in thinking TT are great. Like there music but personally wouldn't pay decent monet to see them live.

Wife though is a huge fan. Between feeding and changing babies, she wasted the whole day on internet and phone trying to get a couple of tickets for her and her sister. I spent a few hours trying for her as well

She missed out though and isabsolutely gutted especially as well all know a large quantity of the tickets never went to fans.

Gutted for her, but we can't afford to pay the secondary mkt prices, and wouldn't on principle