Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Take That

13»

Comments

• Options
    Went on at 6pm after my mother rang me in hysterics because they had announced a new date and wanted me to try. 10 minutes later I had 8 tickets. The thought of my mum and 7 of her friends shrieking at 5 middle age blokes makes me cringe
  • Options
    I'd love to go, the missus wouldn't - go figure! My sister tried for 8 hours to get me tickets yesterday but no luck.

1 million tickets sold in a day - says it all.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Lol

Have no shame in thinking TT are great. Like there music but personally wouldn't pay decent monet to see them live.

Wife though is a huge fan. Between feeding and changing babies, she wasted the whole day on internet .

does this mean you're a dad then -

know someone with 2 spares i'll ask if they still got em
  • Options
    Same people that 'love' Take That also 'love' and rush home for the X Factor.

Blokes that like em = wrong uns and not Proper Charlton.

Shame on you AFKA.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Same people that 'love' Take That also 'love' and rush home for the X Factor.

Shame on you AFKA.[/quote]

spot on!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Same people that 'love' Take That also 'love' and rush home for the X Factor.

Shame on you AFKA.

And they eat Veg Korma (girls curry)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]

Shame on you AFKA.

lol, thank god you've never seen me on the dancefloor doing the Lulu bit :-)
  • Options
    Good job we're not at war..... Lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]

Shame on you AFKA.

lol, thank god you've never seen me on the dancefloor doing the Lulu bit :-)

Know someone who's willing to sell the vid tho..................
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: charltonkeston[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: sadiejane1981[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: charltonkeston[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Any man that goes should be locked up

thanks for that. next....

he's right.

That's very wrong. A lot of men/boys liked take that the first time around but was ashamed to admit it as they were young boys with a huge gay following. Now however, they are men that like to sing together, they are not cheesy and make good tasteful music. They have a mature following now men and women alike.

No, I'm right and so is Falconwood. I can honestly say , I do not know any man/boy who wants to see them. I'll guess you will get the odd "man" who will go just to keep the peace with his other half. These men need locking up.
    I know this isn't a broad survey, I asked 5 people I work with would they like a ticket 80% replied no the other 20% isnt a man.
    Take That dont do mans music, just croon for the girls. A bit of song and dance act really.
    I know they are good at what they do but they do it it for women.
    Anyway, if anyone has a spare couple of tickets Ill buy them, my wife would love to go but I've been unable to through this morning.

dont be such an egg.

their old stuff is a bit too sickly for me but the new stuff is quality. they are great entertainment and the circus tour was wicked. im a 26 year old 'lad'. Afka and a few others off her have met me and would agree im i no way a shirtlifter. my main taste in music is banging trance, ill go raving a stick a couple of biscuits down me gregory. im not ashamed to like take that.

plus ill be taking me wellies cos ill be knee deep in clunge.

Being one of the unfortunate one to have met VG I can confirm he is definitely a shirtlifter!

cheers handsome