Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Brock Lesner

Just tuned in to UFC 91 and Lesner vs Randy fight is under way i know its a re run but the size of Brock is so unreal.

Randy has and always will be one of my favs but who out there can challenge Brock and match that size.

Dana White my man you have to get your scouts out there as bar one of the klitcko's or that other big Brute from the Eastern block i cant think of anyone

Comments

• jeesus he nearly flattened randy's head with those big hammer fists

that man is a beast really huge god help whoever get the next fight against him
  • edited December 2008
    Lesnar is an absolute beast.
    UFC 92 is on setanta on saturday night and its got 3 quality fights. Forrest Griffin v Rashad Evans, Wanderlei silva v Rampage Jackson and Antonio Noguiera v Frank mir who coached the 2 teams recently on the ultimate fighter. The winner of Nogueira v Mir fights Lesnar next. Lucky them!
  • Steroids can do amazing things to the human body. I'm guessing he won't see his 40th birthday, but what the hey - at least he's a fine role model for aspiring wrestlers, failed american footballers and mindless thugs everywhere.
  • Bob Sapp is twice his size!
    sapprunning.jpg

The thing about Lesnar that I've been amazing with the most is his speed. He can (almost) do a back flip off of the top rope of a wrestling ring.
  • Lesner's skinny legs lol! I think Jonjo's are bigger!
  • The UFC fight card this weekened is a real xmas treat for fight fans anyone with sultana tune in and watch it is going to be a blood fest full of KO's

FOD does Bob Sapp fight in the UFC?

if so it must happen surely
  • Oh dear oh dear...an utterly awful 'sport' .....if you can call it that!!
  • It aint for all Soundas, But a sport it def is. it has taken a lot of angry young men off the street and given them something to aim at even over here, It is not as pure as Boxing but it is 10 times as exciting and explosive
  • I find it utterly moronic...sorry mate...Oh Merry Christmas by the way.
  • and you bud

Horses for courses mate
  • Sponsored links:

• edited December 2008
    Some people see a bloke smashing another blokes head in to the canvas, other people see the skill involved via several martial arts for them to get their opponent into that position.

Easy to turn your nose up at it but it is a sport, and it is very skilled. Some people on here could probably do a job at right-back for the addicks. But I doubt very much anyone could get in the octagon with even a featherweight.
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]The UFC fight card this weekened is a real xmas treat for fight fans anyone with sultana tune in and watch it is going to be a blood fest full of KO's

FOD does Bob Sapp fight in the UFC?

if so it must happen surely

Bob Sapp is utter poo at fighting just very heavy fisted, no technique, glass jaw. Brock Lesner with one good punch would knock him out.
  • Didn't Brock Lesner use to be in the WWF/WWE?

Didn't know he did proper fighting.
  • WWE yes but was overlly aggressive in training and wanted to play NFL, he sucked so went to UFC
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]FOD does Bob Sapp fight in the UFC?
    He does MMA in Japan and came to Britain for a fight but pulled out. As Dazzler21 said he's not good enough to fight on a UFC card, despite being 27 stone of pure muscle!
  • [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]WWE yes but was overlly aggressive in training
    That'll be the steroids and HGH then. Seriously - the fascination with freaks like this is all well and good, but wrestling is marketed to children as young as ten - a twat like this is not the sort of role model I'd want for my kids.
  • [cite]Posted By: Barn Door Varney[/cite]Didn't Brock Lesner use to be in the WWF/WWE?

Didn't know he did proper fighting.

Proper fighting ... its real, damn real
  • edited December 2008
    Nah Not a role model - John Cena could have been a role model, his arms are huge but the rest is all achievable!

Dwayne Johnson (aka The Rock) now says he works out at a lesser intensity and look at him he's a beast still - smaller but a beast... Some of that is natural build though.

Roids kills - RIP Benoit Family, Eddie Guerrero etc
  • What about Samoa Joe ?
  • who's he? Remember I am only 20 i started watching at 13 ;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Samoa Joe ... is in TNA
  • ah i'm WWE-Smackdown and Raw - sometimes watch ECW
  • Not a patch on the original Samoan, Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka*

*Just checked, he's not actually Samoan.
  • all double dutch to me.
  • I saw Bob Sapp fight a tiny little japanese guy at a MMA contest in Japan. Sapp got his arse handed to him that day as the guy literaly kicked him to death and was far too quick for him.

Here in Kuwait we have UFC on every night, I never use to like it but the more fights you see, the more you appreciate the wrestling and Jujistu element rather than just the ground and pound.

This weekends card will be more of a banging match, dont expect to see so many submissions
  • edited December 2008
    [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]Not a patch on the original Samoan, Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka*

He's American Samoan. My point was about roids and making a career without them.
    Samoa Joe
  • [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Lesnar is an absolute beast.
    UFC 92 is on setanta on saturday night and its got 3 quality fights. Forrest Griffin v Rashad Evans, Wanderlei silva v Rampage Jackson and Antonio Noguiera v Frank mir who coached the 2 teams recently on the ultimate fighter. The winner of Nogueira v Mir fights Lesnar next. Lucky them!

Both Mir & Nogueria will beat Lesner IMO, they're far too technical for him as Mir has already shown. Don't forget CB Dollaway is on the card too...Cracking young talent, will be a good fight. He was even submitting Rampage throughout training in the ultimate fighter. Will be a great event but none will compare to GSP vs BJ Penn in a few months time...Now that is a rematch I can't wait for!!!!!!

p.s Bob Sapp is absolutely w@nk. Used to fight in PRIDE, he's a pussy. I could take him ;)
  • [cite]Posted By: Riscardo[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]Not a patch on the original Samoan, Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka*

He's American Samoan. My point was about roids and making a career without them.
    Samoa Joe

ah and Rikishi and YokoZUUUUUUUNA
  • Kane could take Lesnar tbf
  • I haven't watched it since Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, Randy Savage & Legion of Doom left. (When I was 10 basically)