Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New striker signed?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Well, he's unlikely to get a work permit I suppose ...... ?
  • Options
    Read up on him and seems to be a promising young lad, however, i do wonder how he is going to get a work permit?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]Also says

Gohi Bi Zoro Cyriac will fly to England on January 2009 to join his new club: Charlton (D2).

Wonder how long it will be until any of this is confirmed by the club? Wouldn't be surprised if they don't mention him at all and he ends up on loan to a French team for half a season, maybe more.

According to Football Manager we already have 2 Ivorians out on loan gaining work permits (1 in France and 1 in Belgium I think)

Strange how I learned something from a game that out OS haven't mentioned
  • Options
    Our Ivorians are all in France now, guessing that's FM 08 not FM 09? Well the four I know about, we might have a few more.
  • Options
    Never trust FM games, on the 08 version I managed Fulham and they classed the Varn as a potentially decent signing and strong in the air, WTF is that all about?
  • Options
    they also had Arter as a good player?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SE7[/cite]Never trust FM games, on the 08 version I managed Fulham and they classed the Varn as a potentially decent signing and strong in the air, WTF is that all about?

That was before Pardew broke him. He tried to turn him from an 8-10 goal a season striker into a 20-25 goal a season striker and it failed.

Varney's jumping is much lower on FM 09 now. He can jump quite high, just doesn't do it very often and isn't the best at heading itself.
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]they also had Arter as a good player?

He is potentially isn't he? Not that good on the game at the start.
  • Options
    Varney was a bit like Sodje. Could win headers off players a foot taller
  • Options
    WTF, Give me an example?
  • Options
    He didn't do it often, but sometimes he really went for a header and won it very well.

Hard to give an example as it never led to a goal or anything that stands out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Reading fouled in the box straight up for the following cross and scored!
  • Options
    Anyone heard anything else about this Gohi fella yet?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MrLargo[/cite]Anyone heard anything else about this Gohi fella yet?

Only that his proper title is "The New Drogba"
  • Options
    I still prefer Ales Besta! NOT