Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

6 January Paper Rumours - Scowcroft / Fletcher from Palace, Ambrose to Wolves

13»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]take the childish stuff to other sites please gents, ta.

Spoilsport ;)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: matt_himself[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: matt_himself[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]Piss off Pratt. Go to Addickted.net for unintelligent conversation.[/quote]

Bit harsh on Addickted.net. What have they done to deserve Matt Come all over himself I ask you.[/quote]

Can take so much from Pratt Himself, but he really is a pratt and would fit in well with some of the numptys.[/quote]

I think I'll stay here - I class this as the 'intelligent' forum for the thinking 'Charlton' fan (Goonerhater excepted) which comprises a pool of around 25 Charlton fans.

However, I wouldn't class being called 'intelligent' Charlton fans as a feat - most Charlton-people I have met have difficulty using chairs and have the physical improbability of having chips on both shoulders.[/quote]

Well done, only 4 spelling/typos in that last effort. Quite good for you.[/quote]

Nice one. The old spelling/typo cuss. Last bastion of the self-righteous but intellectually bankrupt.[/quote]

no, just pointing out that you made four typing error and 7 factual errors. Go on count them[/quote]

Really. And there's me thinking that your statement was the product was a man who is desperately looking for a comeback, but hasn't got anything cutting to come back with.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]take the childish stuff to other sites please gents, ta.[/quote]

But he started it!

Okey dokey. It's been fun. Please do visit us at www.cpfc.org.
  • Options
    Unlikely son.
  • Options
    Matt. You say cant afford others would say dont see value at that level. Its all about how you spin it...Bye bye
  • Options
    A rom pom pom pom!

Bit of vaudevillian and some cabaret and we'll be back to someone quoting pure boring Wilde quotes.
  • Options
    "Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much." Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: matt_himself[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]take the childish stuff to other sites please gents, ta.[/quote]

But he started it!

Okey dokey. It's been fun. Please do visit us at www.cpfc.org.[/quote]

YAWN
  • Options
    edited January 2009