Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What did you do differently last night?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Gave a spare ST (lower west) I was looking after to a Spanner I work with - poor sod had to get up and cheer when we scored!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]who was it yesterday who was hoping for a pre-match 'bj' and did they get it ?

I don't wanna know! that put awful thoughts in my head yesterday and don't want them repeated! although it might be too late! aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]who was it yesterday who was hoping for a pre-match 'bj' and did they get it ?

It was either Len or LTGTR
  • Options
    wore last seasons 'all-sport' away kit (i never wear any colours).
    did not take my mates son to the game as it was a school night (father christmas is gonna steal his season ticket)
    sat down in the bugle before the game.
    arranged at half time to go to the oak after the game (haven't been in there for a few years)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]

It was either Len or LTGTR

Not me!
  • Options
    For the free-kick in which ta-el scored, i decided to take my first ever video with my phone of part of a game. The moment i pressed record, we scored and i think i'll be recording alot more free-kicks from now on.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: haders[/cite]For the free-kick in which ta-el scored, i decided to take my first ever video with my phone of part of a game. The moment i pressed record, we scored and i think i'll be recording alot more free-kicks from now on.

Put it on youtube!
  • Options
    kicked the cat
  • Options
    haders, pop it on youtube and I'll put it on here, or send it over by email and I'll host it directly here. If you want ;-)
  • Options
    I wore the old 'MESH' home shirt
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Left work early, had a bagel for dinner rather than the dodgy burgers outside the ground and ended up buying the programmes.

This could get expensive...
  • Options
    Went through said gooners 'lucky' turnstyle

Had an amazing 'beard and hamburger' conversation with Curb_It at half time!

was drunk throughout

watched the game with biggest ever beard to date

In conclusion, heres to more beard talking at half time with other lifers whilst slightly sozzled and more '3 points' please.
  • Options
    I did nothing at all different. Stayed at home, listened on the website commentary.
  • Options
    i'll see what i can do, i'll try and send you an email Lookout.
  • Options
    Ah, nice one. I'll let you know when I get it and whether I can put it up. I like this idea of fans recording goals and penalties and the crowd reaction on their mobiles, so if anyone else out there, particularly in the covered end can do it, please do and send em in!
  • Options
    I bought a programme yes must admit to that.