Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Derby Away - Potential Lifers Coach Details

Comments

• Options
    where's 1905 = he's always up for a beano.
    there will be plenty more takers in the next couple of days im sure.
  • Options
    Its still over three months away, i reckon if the interest is there we could manage two coaches with different pick ups
  • Options
    WIW have you counted in Robbo on the wing and Boogica in your numbers?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]WIW have you counted in Robbo on the wing and Boogica in your numbers?[/quote] No i havent as of yet B... i am waiting for Boogica to come back to me with numbers this week after he has spoken to Robbo on the wing
  • Options
    okay robbo said yes in the match thread.
  • Options
    I will give Boogica a bell a find out
  • Options
    16 seats now remain
  • Options
    D put me and robbo on the wing also CL down sort as rest of the chaps give you numbers as soon as i can ,now my old son do some work and tell the wag next to you to get on with hers.
  • Options
    Hope i am not the only girly on the bus!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: kimbo[/cite]Hope i am not the only girly on the bus![/quote]Dont worry you will have Curb It to keep you company
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    WIWLB - mine is 3 in total (myself and my two boys)
  • Options
    Well Done WIWLB for organising this.

Let me know if you need money in advance

PS I hope someone is organising a scratch card. Can't do a coach trip without one : - )
  • Options
    There is a little job for you Henry, thanks for that message i appreciate that, taking into considertation the amount for the coach per head (£12) i would ideally like to collect payments asap as i can pay the coach company and get it all sorted, although i would love to collect the money on the day, due to the currnet climate, and with the imminate arrival of our little one i cannot pay this up front on my own

Brief update: 14 seats left
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]There is a little job for you Henry, thanks for that message i appreciate that, taking into considertation the amount for the coach per head (£12) i would ideally like to collect payments asap as i can pay the coach company and get it all sorted, although i would love to collect the money on the day, due to the currnet climate, and with the imminate arrival of our little one i cannot pay this up front on my own

OK, will try to find out where you get those scratch cards from. Any clues gratefully received.

Thought as much with the dosh. 53 x £12 is a lot for anyone to have on the plastic (well, for me anyway).

If you trust NorthstandSteve I could get it to him no probs.
  • Options
    Top man, if anyone knows NSS, me (obviously) or Boogica (god help you if you do) then pass on your payments to them and who you are and i will cross you off, sooner the better
  • Options
    D.

I will weigh up with either , You, Jamie,Steve at the next home game if thats ok
  • Options
    No worries NLA.......
  • Options
    which is palace? where everyone will be all over the shop.
    if not then sat 7th feb be a good time to collect?

although some of us are in the 21st century and are quite happy to transfer online.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]There is a little job for you Henry, thanks for that message i appreciate that, taking into considertation the amount for the coach per head (£12) i would ideally like to collect payments asap as i can pay the coach company and get it all sorted, although i would love to collect the money on the day, due to the currnet climate, and with the imminate arrival of our little one i cannot pay this up front on my own

OK, will try to find out where you get those scratch cards from. Any clues gratefully received.

Thought as much with the dosh. 53 x £12 is a lot for anyone to have on the plastic (well, for me anyway).

If you trust NorthstandSteve I could get it to him no probs.

Henry, we (our golf society) use those football cards, where for a pound you pick a team when the card is full the winning team is drawn by scratching the bit at the top!! for a pound the card gives you a twenty quid prize and twenty quid for the kitty, I could let you have some of those if you wish FOC, as long as Luva Luva dont grass me up to the society because some of them are from the dark side (millwall) and they wouldnt appreciate it ;-) if they are any use let me know and I'll get some to you somehow.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite].
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]any pick up in carshalton :-)
    If im travelling from Morden to Beleyheath then you can get there from CArshalton

My attempt at a bit of humour was obviously lost on you there mate :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So are you on the fun bus then Ledge
  • Options
    If there is space, could you add Me, LesSays and 1 other.

Thank you. I can transfer money over to a bank if you whisper me details.
  • Options
    WIWLB

can you add 1 more next to my name bud cheers i will pay for both the next time we meet up
  • Options
    Hi all

Please find the daily updated list, if you are not appearing on the list or i have your numbers wrong please let me know asap. There are now just 11 spaces left.

Henry Irving 2
    Player 2
    WIWLB 5
    Adam the Addick 2
    No 1 In Sth London 3
    NLA 1
    Curb It 2
    Glass Half Empty 2
    Red Army 1
    WSS 1
    Friend or Defoe 1
    Dave Mehmet 2
    Supa Clive 2
    North Stand Steve 4
    Buckshee 1
    Roseandcrown 1
    Kimbo 2
    MCS 1
    AFKA Bartram 1
    Boogica 2
    Robbo on the Wing 1
    Suzi Sausage 3
  • Options
    Add me to the list.

I'll look out for the payment arangemnets

Tks
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]WIWLB

can you add 1 more next to my name bud cheers i will pay for both the next time we meet up[/quote]Done fella..

Nine seats left
  • Options
    i'll have on of the seats thanks (im NLA'S Big Brother)for the ones who dont know me
  • Options
    Due to the very high response at such an early stage i have negotiated with a coach company that we are to have a 72 seater rather than a 53 seater.

The price will still remain the same at £12 per head, and i have taken the gamble of putting down the 20% deposit to the company so we can get the coach at the discounted rate.

To save any increase on the rate we will have to fill the 72 seats, in which we currently have reserved 44.

The coach will come fitted with a toilet, DVD, and hot drinks machine.

Regards

WIWLB
  • Options
    Well done WIWLB, given the early response, we'll fit it fine.

Trying to think of those on the last one

PBS
    Sco
    Chirps
    Stu
    Carter
    Skint
    Medders
    Gumbo
    Valley Addick
    Riscardo

Any interest ?