Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

£46 for Arsenal (incorrect, actually £32)

2»

Comments

• Options
    What's shortsighted - we won't take 3000 unless we have just emabrked on a barnstorming run that is.

For sure any more tickets would not be on a sale or return basis ie. at CAFC's risk.
  • Options
    shortsightedly ?

not in my book. Do you really think we would take 5,500 - 6,000 for a midweek league match ?

We're taking about 1,500 to Spurs on a Saturday !

What business sense is there in the club taking the higher option, then having to write a cheque out for £50k for unsold tickets to Arsenal ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]not the point though. We are getting less at their gaff than they do at ours and yet their capacity is at least double. Plus we should get offered the same as everyone else (unless we were and the club shortsightedly refused them)

the frustration is with the fans and not the club. the club aren't silly enough to assumed we'd take that many, and we won't. maybe on NYD but not a week night working day back at work
  • Options
    okay I accept your points. IF that is the case though then the Club should put them on sale to ALL season ticket holders initially but I bet they don't. It'll be VGolders first but if they reckon 3,000 is enough then let the Vgolders take their chance with the rest of us.
  • Options
    No-one gets more than 2,900.
    Spurs were whingeing about it b4 their game on Sat.
    Prem rules are 10% or 3,000, whichever is the lower figure so Arse are just about within their rights to give us that number.
    Hoping the VG blankets don't grab them all and I'll be able to get a couple.
  • Options
    Blackburn play there 23rd December and have 2,000 only at £32 adults.
  • Options
    What's more we'll be playing them the following Tuesday evening in the first leg of the Carling Semi final. Locked on fact.
    The_Spy told me so.
  • Options
    well fook that.

Was going to go but I point blank REFUSE to pay that.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Arfur[/cite]well fook that.

you wont pay 32 pounds, why?
  • Options
    because he read the title but not the whole thread.

have amended the title.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: 04 MCS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Arfur[/cite]well fook that.

you wont pay 32 pounds, why?

Perhaps he thinks, not unreasonably, that £32 is too much for a football match
  • Options
    Maybe I'll do what I did at Sunderland one year - arrive 3 hours early - creep in with the catering staff pretending to flash a pass along with the others, and then hide out in the toilets for an hour or so until I heard paying fans coming in.

This is no joke - I did do this although it was a kind of 'accident'.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad Spinner[/cite]What's shortsighted - we won't take 3000 unless we have just emabrked on a barnstorming run that is.

For sure any more tickets would not be on a sale or return basis ie. at CAFC's risk.

dont be daft, it'll be us versus southend in the semi-final....