Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

the palace game

edited January 2009 in General Charlton
they've sold all of there tickets..i think they know a good night is in store

Comments

• Options
    i received printed internet car directions to 4 division one teams today from some funny palarse carnts....
    they don't realise i don't go to away fixtures ;-)
  • Options
    I received last week a whole song list, such ditty's as:

Sha_la_la_la_la_la_la_la_ whose f****** laughing now.

It's gonna be horrible.
  • Options
    It aint gona be horrible because whatever they come with they just gotta be proper outsung we dont wanna hear all that going down bullsh*t.There fans r dirty scummy lowlifes they can never look down on us with there train incident.another charlton fan i no lets just say he is a harmless guy they jumped him and his freind and smashed em up with a brick at shithurst a few months back.WEhave really got 2 be up 4 this game and be RED ARMY and get behind the team,losing our voices 2 the next day and not getting on there backs.COME ON YOU REDS!!!
  • Options
    Lets be honest. Whatever the outcome they STILL wont have the satisfaction of actually relegating us like we did with them. The fact they're desperately trying to concoct that they have something to do with our situation over the past 3 years with that hilarious Agent Dowie, Pards, Hudson etc just demonstrates just how much it hurts. Even if they wont admit to it...

So come Tuesday 10pm, whatever the outcome, we'll still have something they'll never have...
  • Options
    Charlton to win, Hudson scores the winner from a Soares cross.
  • Options
    I've got this desire to go but to lose and then travel home with them **** imaking me waiver
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]Lets be honest. Whatever the outcome they STILL wont have the satisfaction of actually relegating us like we did with them. The fact they're desperately trying to concoct that they have something to do with our situation over the past 3 years with that hilarious Agent Dowie, Pards, Hudson etc just demonstrates just how much it hurts. Even if they wont admit to it...

nail on the head mate
  • Options
    Come on Ledge, now is not the time to lose your bottle old son
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]I've got this desire to go but to lose and then travel home with them **** imaking me waiver

I'm in exactly the same boat, living in Redhill means I have to go through East Croydon, Purley etc
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NorthStandUltra[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]I've got this desire to go but to lose and then travel home with them **** imaking me waiver

I'm in exactly the same boat, living in Redhill means I have to go through East Croydon, Purley etc
    Shameful attitude from the pair or you.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]

That's easy for you to say but football isn't the be all and end all - who's to say I don't get attacked when I'm on my own on the way home a la the Sydenham attack which was unprovoked!!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: NorthStandUltra[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]I've got this desire to go but to lose and then travel home with them **** imaking me waiver[/quote]

I'm in exactly the same boat, living in Redhill means I have to go through East Croydon, Purley etc[/quote]

Same as me, hang on there is atleast three of us now, maybe we sholdnt be so affraid of them nasty nigels now after all... they are such rasacals
  • Options
    just take it with a bit of dignity and get behind our team. what more can we do?

as said above, they're not actually sending us down like we did to them. chances like that don't come around very often!
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]Lets be honest. Whatever the outcome they STILL wont have the satisfaction of actually relegating us like we did with them. The fact they're desperately trying to concoct that they have something to do with our situation over the past 3 years with that hilarious Agent Dowie, Pards, Hudson etc just demonstrates just how much it hurts. Even if they wont admit to it...

So come Tuesday 10pm, whatever the outcome, we'll still have something they'll never have...[/quote]

You are right Danny Boy, come Tuesday 10pm, whatever the outcome, the something you will have is that you will still have a place in the relegation zone.
  • Options
    he did say something that you'll never have.

I'm sure its only a matter of time before Palace have a place in the relegation zone again sometime soon.
  • Options
    Sorry I thought we were palace now (got enough ex-employees of theirs)
  • Options
    I'm absolutely dreading Tuesday night. It's going to be dreadful.
  • Options

Make that four of us. Grrreeeaaaattt!
  • Options
    Its no coincidence that the fortunes of the three South London clubs tend to go in cycles.

Historically, we've had the best record of the three, Palace in the middle, Millwall as the poor relations.

Very rare in our histories has it been us as the poor relations, but it looks like we may have a spell of it coming up.

All we need to start doing now is figure out the best way to ensure our spell as the poor relations is as short as posslble.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]

That's easy for you to say but football isn't the be all and end all - who's to say I don't get attacked when I'm on my own on the way home a la the Sydenham attack which was unprovoked!!
    If you have no colours they will probably assume that you're a Palace fan (sorry mate!!). I had to walk through Penge after the away game and personally I felt safe, but I understand your point.

You should go, you'll regret not being there when your listening to the radio or reading the updates!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeah no colours mingle in your be fine

Plus most of them are locked up now

they renamed there firm to D3.5
  • Options
    Draw some spots on your face, and leave a bit of dribble on your chin and you'll blend in fine....
  • Options
    Cant believe anybody would be worrying about the nigels....I wouldnt miss it if it meant walking from Shithouse park to the Valley in a full Charlton kit.

:-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: TelinOz[/cite]Cant believe anybody would be worrying about the nigels....I wouldnt miss it if it meant walking from Shithouse park to the Valley in a full Charlton kit.

Here Here!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: TelinOz[/cite]Cant believe anybody would be worrying about the nigels....I wouldnt miss it if it meant walking from Shithouse park to the Valley in a full Charlton kit.

Here Here!

Took my boy to the ground last season just before kick off, I didn't go to the game, when I walked back I walked straight into about 20-30 of them giving it large on the corner by the kebab shop, started laughing at them and waving at some pals on the other side of the road, mugs to a man, our Liason coppers face was a picture when he saw standing in the middle of them laughing my nuts off.
    Their so called firm are cowards, no balls when confronted and pick on smaller groups.
  • Options
    they will be well on the way home by then anyway. 3-0 charlton with 20 mins to go. this is whats gunner turn our season around people.
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    oops., when whispers go bad #3459 :0)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]

Here Here!

Took my boy to the ground last season just before kick off, I didn't go to the game, when I walked back I walked straight into about 20-30 of them giving it large on the corner by the kebab shop, started laughing at them and waving at some pals on the other side of the road, mugs to a man, our Liason coppers face was a picture when he saw standing in the middle of them laughing my nuts off.
    Their so called firm are cowards, no balls when confronted and pick on smaller groups.

....and if they'd attacked you, you would have been on here the next day saying how a gang of them attacked you, when you were doing nothing.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: budgie[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]

Here Here!

....and if they'd attacked you, you would have been on here the next day saying how a gang of them attacked you, when you were doing nothing.
    So is your point it's fine to attack someone just for laughing as you hurl abuse at them? WTF is going on these days?
  • Options
    Put it to the test on Tuesday then eh Budgie?