Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Come On Everybody We're All Hurting

13»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]

On the Trust aspect, with no disrespect to Glynn, but it was a no-goer right from the start purely because individuals involved were known to have grievances with the club, some that many others felt were petty and individual.

That alone meant the public perception of the direction was wrong.

Yes, that what the guy from Supporters Direct sussed out after about 15 minutes. The concept is still sound.

The Rochdale site made very interesting reading.

Henry/AFKA, I was only reporting what I understood to have been the situation. I would certainly be happy to be involved with a Charlton SupportersTrust. It came up on Gynnes List a few weeks ago, AFKA, do you know/can you remember if he was trying to resurrect it?
  • Options
    I would be happy to be involved in a supporter's trust and a Lifer's supporters branch
  • Options
    Me too.
  • Options
    I like the Supporters Trust concept and would willingly participate though for personal reasons am limited in what I can contribute in time myself.

Would happily inject some of my shares if that was of benefit.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    You are either part of the problem or YOU Superclive are part of the solution. Make a choice,

Hey Henners it was supaclive not superclive they are different people ;o)