Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bullard denies money was behind Hull move

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Spankie[/cite]I think Hull and Burnley will be relegated by a country mile next season. I can't see either of them stand a realistic of chance of staying up.
    Erm, we have no idea who will be playing for any teams next year, soit'sa early.
  • Options
    It all started going wrong for Hull after Brown pulled that sit them on the pitch stunt.

They survived by the skin of their teeth but I think they will go next season.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Spankie[/cite]I think Hull and Burnley will be relegated by a country mile next season. I can't see either of them stand a realistic of chance of staying up.

People said the same thing this season about Hull and Stoke, didn't they? You can never really judge what's going to happen until you see which established sides are going to topple over, a few people might have picked Boro to go down this year but probably not Newcastle.

If Newcastle had performed properly and KK had stayed then they would not have gone down and Hull would have done but Hull caught a lucky break and now need to make sure they stay above Wolves, Brum and Barnsley next year.

Hull seem to have plenty of dough so they could stay there for a fair while if they buy the right players.