Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Guess The Crowd For Tuesday

edited January 2009 in General Charlton

Comments

• Options

Only cause palace will bring a load
  • Options
    [cause palace will bring a load[/quote]

Of idiots
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    I reckon we'll turn out for this one, it'll be our last chance to beat them for a while, so: 25,012. And if we're rubbish we'll be lucky to get half that number at the remaining games (that's actual bums on seats rather than ST counting).
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    26 482
  • Options
    Guess The Crowd For Tuesday?

Briefly encouraged.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Whatever it is, it'll be thousands more than the crowd for the corresponding fixture at their place
  • Options
  • Options
    Club announcement 25,000+ Reality 17,000.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Whatever it is, it'll be thousands more than the crowd for the corresponding fixture at their place

Come to see the Palace, you only come to see the Palace. ;-)
  • Options
    Looking at your average attendance, you lot dont even 'come to see the palace' so why would we?
  • Options
    27,111 just like the old days!
  • Options
    edited January 2009
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Do you want names or just numbers ?
  • Options
  • Options
    Looking at the pictures on Sky, i think my prediction of 17,000 in the ground ain't far off. (sadly)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Daggs[/cite]Looking at the pictures on Sky, i think my prediction of 17,000 in the ground ain't far off. (sadly)

If so, that is pretty poor
  • Options
    se7 was the closet with 20,438 the attendance was given as 20,627
  • Options
    Unfortunately Charlton's definition of 'attendance' is unique. It means tickets sold, including season tickets.
    How many were in the ground?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Daggs[/cite]Unfortunately Charlton's definition of 'attendance' is unique. It means tickets sold, including season tickets.
    How many were in the ground?

No, not unique. Every other club does it. It was on the OS.

you may think it wrong, misleading or down right lying (I don't) but it is NOT unique.
  • Options
    O/K I didn't use the best word there. Charlton's definition of 'attendance' is a fantasy.
    Apparently others do it, but in our case the genuine attendance versus tickets sold, is so far different that is indeed misleading, wrong, verging on lying but worst of all embarassing.