Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Well you should of played it on a Saturday Police !!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Will the Oak run out of beer again? The shop will do a roaring trade.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Jim Little, any relation to John?[/quote]

Got a distant cousin called Very ?
  • Options
    I think The Police should stick to playing old reunion gigs (without sting) and not cause a fuss about when charlton are playing. Are they frightened we are taking some of their audience away ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]

I'm going in at 5.05pm, I'm hoping to have a glass of wine by 6.30pm. I know I know - rose tinted glasses on again!

Oh No! I was planning on going in at 5.05pm now I'm going to have to change it. This is going to get quite complicated. Has anyone baggsied 5.10 yet?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]And whats all that about staggering your journeys, dont drink to much, and they are now asking us to sing a chorus of "Onward Christian soldiers" and refrain from sex before marriage, shocking stuff from the OS.

Mind how you go

I know I'm gutted about this , I was going to go there directly from work , drink as much as I could and sing about jordan being a wanker . I can't believe I can't now
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]And whats all that about staggering your journeys, dont drink to much, and they are now asking us to sing a chorus of "Onward Christian soldiers" and refrain from sex before marriage, shocking stuff from the OS.

Mind how you go

I know I'm gutted about this , I was going to go there directly from work , drink as much as I could and sing about jordan being a wanker . I can't believe I can't now

And do they care about your feelings, and your freedom of speech regards the orange one...do they hell, it's an outrage, I tell ya, an outrage.
  • Options
    Surely the police aren't stupid enough to realise that some people will take time off of work? The best way to lower risk is to have it played midday, like they do in Glasgow. Then to make a statement about not drinking and being aware of communters, deary dear.
  • Options
    Surely most of us will be in the pub well before rush hour.
  • Options
    the sol campbell case has set a precedent so be careful about your songs on Jordan cos you just know he could take it further LOL.

Be hard to nick 15000 charlton fans for singing SIMON JORDAN IS A *******
  • Options
    Point of order here. I think you'll find that the train in that picture doesn't go to Charlton - it's the wrong type of rolling stock.

Also, I have it on very good authority that engine 150102 is currently out of commission undergoing a refit. SORT IT OUT CHARLTON!!!

;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Always said our training was suspect.
  • Options
    Stagger journeys? This one always makes me laugh. The AA say it on Bank Holiday Weekends too.
    So what are we supposed to do? Randomly phone up 50 people, find when they are travelling and then fit in where it looks quietly? Or a family of 4 leave home at 30min intervals?
  • Options
    "We're expecting in excess of 15,000 people to attend the match... and no extra train services will be available. "

That's because the railways are run by muppets!

See Forest at home: Nearly 25,000 crowd. First train to rock up to Charlton after the game had... 4 carriages. Got so overloaded it broke down. Wish I could get hold of the idiot who made that decision.