Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

they only hate brighton

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Eltham[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Only Brighton?

That is quite a sad thing to do. And they have the sheer gall to name us "clowns"? Bet they bought that scarf too!

totally pathetic
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pilchard[/cite]I suspect that Brighton fans could not give a flying f@@k about Crystal Natspiss and they would have that in common with the rest of the footballing world. The reason that the media are making a big thing about Charlton's setbacks is that Charlton are still percieved in the main to be a relatively large club, our fall from grace is noticed for good or evil. Wheras when the Fc Croydon where near the bottom of the league last season no one made a fuss because nobody cared what happened to them, their crapness was expected. In 2000 when they were close to extinction nobody made a fuss because nobody cared. Most fan's of a wide spectrum of clubs barely ever have a good word to say about the f@@kers because they are basically an uninteresting club and all the attention seeking from the chief nectarine can't change that- indisputable nailed on with knobs fact!

I suspect you may be wrong, ignoring all the crap about whether Palace and Charlton hate each other, I can guarantee that the feelings between Palace and Brighton fans are on a whole recipricated.

Charlton still percieved in the main to be a relatively large club? lol
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    [quote][cite]Posted By: budgie[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: pilchard[/cite]I suspect that Brighton fans could not give a flying f@@k about Crystal Natspiss and they would have that in common with the rest of the footballing world. The reason that the media are making a big thing about Charlton's setbacks is that Charlton are still percieved in the main to be a relatively large club, our fall from grace is noticed for good or evil. Wheras when the Fc Croydon were near the bottom of the league last season no one made a fuss because nobody cared what happened to them, their crapness was expected. In 2000 when they were close to extinction nobody made a fuss because nobody cared. Most fan's of a wide spectrum of clubs barely ever have a good word to say about the f@@kers because they are basically an uninteresting club and all the attention seeking from the chief nectarine can't change that- indisputable nailed on with knobs fact![/quote]

Charlton still percieved in the main to be a relatively large club? lol[/quote]

Truth hurts!
    Palace certainly aren't and never will be.
    I am glad that Brighton hate Palace too, so perhaps given all the ballcocks the glaziers spout about hating them so much and caring not a jot about Charlton perhaps the Nigels could take time out from all the busy days to tell the Brighton fans all about it on their forums.
  • Options
    Sorry Pilch, I didn't mean to upset you, and you are probably right, you are a relatively large club, in relation to Peterboro, Tramnere, Stockport etc.
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    [cite]Posted By: budgie[/cite]Sorry Pilch, I didn't mean to upset you, and you are probably right, you are a relatively large club, in relation to Peterboro, Tramnere, Stockport etc.
    and Palace.

• Options
    edited January 2009
    [cite]Posted By: budgie[/cite]Sorry Pilch, I didn't mean to upset you, and you are probably right, you are a relatively large club, in relation to Peterboro, Tramnere, Stockport etc.

And Tooting and Mitcham and Dulwich Hamlet both live in terror of the mighty Crystal Palace!
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    No probs budgie you didn't upset me (perish the thought!), although naturally I would have swapped your selections with the likes of Fulham, Wigan, Middlesbro and other clubs that we were often above and around during our reasonably lengthy stay in the Prem. I think Peterborough, Tranmere etc are standard bed fellows for the likes of Millwall and possibly until Neil Warnock appeared even Palace who in all fairness are probably happy with the Sheff Weds, Barnsley and Norwich fixtures that form part and parcel of CCC life, obviously the Premier league is a bit harder, who knows one day Palace may spend another season there.
  • Options
    As you say, the Championship is probably about our level, and we may well venture upto the Premier for the occasional season. Palaces future at the moment is in limbo, until your friend Simon Jordan manages to find his buyer, and we can then see in reality what our future is (cue hilarious comments), but I am confident next season we will be playing in the Championship, unless SJ does dig back into his pockets, and bring in some much needed quality, and then we may become involved in the play offs again.
    [cite]Posted By: Eltham[/cite]

And Tooting and Mitcham and Dulwich Hamlet both live in terror of the mighty Crystal Palace!

As Welling do with Charlton.
  • Options
    Is there any truth in the rumour that SJ is now officially teak?
  • Options
    Next stop maroon! ;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think its just rust.
  • Options
    Good one!
  • Options
    I can confirm my hatred for Brighton is on another level compared to you guys, why?

Because I live there!

I must admit I took our defeat to you very well for some reason, our last home defeat to Brighton I was fuming for weeks.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: churley1[/cite]
    I must admit I took our defeat to you very well for some reason

Perhaps it's because you're used to us beating you
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: churley1[/cite]
    I must admit I took our defeat to you very well for some reason[/quote]

Perhaps it's because you're used to us beating you[/quote]

Although this is true, I don't think it was that. More to do with the fact that a team with a bit more quality would of turned you over comfortably and playing like that wont get you out of the relegation zone which would obviously please me.

Wouldn't surprise me though if you've played better than that and lost though in that winless run.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    I must admit I took our defeat to you very well for some reason

Perhaps it's because you're used to us beating you

Although this is true, I don't think it was that. More to do with the fact that a team with a bit more quality would of turned you over comfortably and playing like that wont get you out of the relegation zone which would obviously please me.

Wouldn't surprise me though if you've played better than that and lost though in that winless run.

Yeah we definitely have. I personally thought we were rubbish the other night but after 18 winless games, you take what you can.
  • Options
    palace,
    They haven't got a name,
    though some call themselves.......CHEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSS,LOL