Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Your Stewards

edited January 2009 in General Charlton
Before i start this is not a bitter post at all from the 70 minutes i saw able to see of the game you deserved it. The reason I only saw 70 minutes your stewards threw me out and many other palace fans without a valid reason at all. I was told I was picked out on camera and my reply was for singing songs outside the stadium like many other palace and charlton fans. As you can well imagine i was fucking fuming but didn't rise to the bait with police treating us as bad as criminals.

Luckily for me one of your fuckwit stewards gave me a ticket to the home end. Also to the really hard charlton fans that called me a palace **** and stood on my foot, your are about as cool as aids. Only one steward was helpful as he told me to move down the stand for my own safety.

Comments

• Options
    Good
  • Options
    I think you should vote with your feet and if we are to play you next season, don't bother turning up for the game. That way you will avoid much upset and distress. Hope this helps!
  • Options
    aids isn't cool mate.
  • Options
    LANGUAGE Nigel!
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    They're not our stewards, though. They are from Goldrange who also used to have the contract at Selhurst Park, I believe. I'm not sure if they still do ? And yes, Darren is right to pick you up on your language!
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited January 2009
    Oh well you live and learn.

You live.and.learn.
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Were you wearing your mums clothes and did you have all your belongings in a Lidls carrier bag?

If so,that was me that trod on your flip flop.

You smelt funny.
  • Options
    Are we sad or upset.......NO sod off you poof
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CPFC1301[/cite]Before i start this is not a bitter post at all from the 70 minutes i saw able to see of the game you deserved it. The reason I only saw 70 minutes your cunting stewards threw me out and many other palace fans without a valid reason at all. I was told I was picked out on camera and my reply was for singing songs outside the stadium like many other palace and charlton fans. As you can well imagine i was fucking fuming but didn't rise to the bait with police treating us as bad as criminals.

Luckily for me one of your fuckwit stewards gave me a ticket to the home end. Also to the really hard charlton fans that called me a palace cunt and stood on my foot, your are about as cool as aids. Only one steward was helpful as he told me to move down the stand for my own safety.

We'll, if you will come dressed in a clown outfit you hardly expect not to get your big ole boots trodden on can you?
  • Options
    SACK THAT STEWARD.....................Stop being an old woman,and get a life, do you think your stewards and OB welcome us with open arms at Shithouse Park? And what bloke in his right mind would go in opposing end, and how did they know you was a Nigel, no doubt you had a shandy, felt brave and got trappy,when opposing fans have a go back you cry wolf
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: CPFC1301[/cite]Before i start this is not a bitter post at all

I would love to read a post from when you are bitter then.

You may well have a case. As you say it was picked out on CCTV so if you feel you have been harshly treated then I suggest you contact the club and set out what your complaint is. You and they can then look at the CCTV.

I suggest you email john.little@cafc.co.uk with a slightly less abusive account of what you feel happened
  • Options
    Great fucking post.
  • Options
    dont see the problem?

Your in our end what did you want to be brought a pint?

they stood on your foot another on a another CAFC site moaning he got pushed with get this the BELLY of a fat Charlton fan and was tripped up

FFS get over it I wont mention a certain Train station but come on you idiot spot the difference??????

Stood on my foot

If you really thought you would be welcomed with open arms time to get your head out your arse
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    [cite]Posted By: CPFC1301[/cite]Luckily for me one of your fuckwit stewards gave me a ticket to the home end. Also to the really hard charlton fans that called me a palace cunt and stood on my foot, you are cool. Only one steward was helpful as he told me to move down the stand for my own safety.

Simon, the North stand is actually the home end and Richard isn't really hard. I'm sure the seats were more comfy and the fans around you much more human than the trogs in the Jimmy Seed. So thank that nice steward next time you see him.
    PS - if you want to avoid the cameras, try laying off the fake tan, ray bans and the peroxide and keep that oversized gob of yours shut.
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    [cite]Posted By: CPFC1301[/cite]Luckily for me one of your fuckwit stewards gave me a ticket to the home end.

I especially like that bit. By giving you a ticket for our end the steward was clearly hoping you would get a hiding. Good work.
  • Options
    And just when you thought that last night couldnt get any better....thanks mate :) ill have a beer or two to this threads
  • Options
    what is wrong with you crying like a beeatch there is thread started by addicks slating our stewarding then you come on here and moan about being called a palace knut

you were lucky you didnt get a shoeing you fecking mug
  • Options
    You never get kicked out for no reason.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CPFC1301[/cite]Luckily for me one of your fuckwit stewards gave me a ticket to the home end. Also to the really hard charlton fans that called me a palace cunt and stood on my foot, your are about as cool as aids. Only one steward was helpful as he told me to move down the stand for my own safety.

Sounds like a load of bollocks to me. Which stand in the Charlton end did you go in and how did people know you were a Palace fan?
  • Options
    Sorry, but this thread is hilarious.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I fart in your general direction
  • Options
    I am genuinely encouraged by the unanimous mauling this doughnut has received on here.
  • Options
    Trod on your foot ? How horrendous for you. How could you be picked out for singing songs outside the ground having been in it for 70 mins ?
    How many offences have you committed ?
    Re-entering the ground having been ejected...is that allowed?
    Entering the home end supporting the other mob ............inciting a riot surely
    Receiving a non transferable ticket presumably ?
    Why call the steward that gave you the ticket a fuckwit ? wasn't he helping you out ?

MUG.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CPFC1301[/cite]Before i start this is not a bitter post at all from the 70 minutes i saw able to see of the game you deserved it. The reason I only saw 70 minutes your cunting stewards threw me out and many other palace fans without a valid reason at all. I was told I was picked out on camera and my reply was for singing songs outside the stadium like many other palace and charlton fans. As you can well imagine i was fucking fuming but didn't rise to the bait with police treating us as bad as criminals.

Luckily for me one of your fuckwit stewards gave me a ticket to the home end. Also to the really hard charlton fans that called me a palace cunt and stood on my foot, your are about as cool as aids. Only one steward was helpful as he told me to move down the stand for my own safety.
    good to hear you had a great night
  • Options
    the best news ive ad all day.
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    I wonder if you are the "lad" I saw with a can of Strongbow who was at the ticket office yelling "eagles" every few secs and then swearing at anyone telling you to shut up?

If you are thn you should be glad you didn't get your head kicked in you arrogant, wannabe, whinging & retarded abortion bucket escapee
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Les Addicks[/cite]

We'll, if you will come dressed in a clown outfit you hardly expectnotto get your big ole boots trodden on can you?

That made me cry. So funny...
  • Options
    This thread has really started my day off well....hope I can have as many laughs during the rest of it.
    1301........What an utter mug!
  • Options
    Does he have any photographic evidence, the sight of his tear stained face would make it even better. Grow up everyone gets chucked at some point
  • Options
    well I am glad you got out the home end alive mate. Because there a few people I am glad you never got stood on by as I don't think you'd be typing your little cry baby post out