Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New bird on Countdown

Comments

• Options
    This made me chuckle today...
    wnka.png
  • Options
    Caught up with this thread yesterday for the 1st time in about 6 months. Was proper chuckling away to myself. Some of you are bordering on the obsessed.

Good luck Dave. Please make sure that the lovely Rachel is made aware of her demi-god status in a small corner of London. This thread has been visited nearly 11,000 times so far, and is the fourth most read thread in the whole forum over the past year.
  • Options
    11k!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Caught up with this thread yesterday for the 1st time in about 6 months. Was proper shuffling away to myself. Some of you are bordering on the obsessed..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Caught up with this thread yesterday for the 1st time in about 6 months. Was proper chuckling away to myself. Some of you are bordering on the obsessed.

Good luck Dave. Please make sure that the lovely Rachel is made aware of her demi-god status in a small corner of London. This thread has been visited nearly 11,000 times so far, and is the fourth most read thread in the whole forum over the past year.

errrr if the lovely rachel ever read this thread she would do every other show in a full Burkha and live in fear for the rest of her life
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Caught up with this thread yesterday for the 1st time in about 6 months. Was proper chuckling away to myself. Some of you are bordering on the obsessed.

Good luck Dave. Please make sure that the lovely Rachel is made aware of her demi-god status in a small corner of London. This thread has been visited nearly 11,000 times so far, and is the fourth most read thread in the whole forum over the past year.[/quote]

errrr if the lovely rachel ever read this thread she would do every other show in a full Burkha and live in fear for the rest of her life[/quote]

Yes, I will need all my tact and diplomacy when I meet the lovely Rachel. Trying to explain the adulation she receives here without actually letting her find the site will be a bit tricky.

Maybe I'll take her to a quiet restaurant somewhere ...a little champagne ...
  • Options
    Will you be wearing your Dave Rudd emblazoned coat so we know it's you?
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]11k!

11K! OMFG lol.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Will you be wearing your Dave Rudd emblazoned coat so we know it's you?[/quote]

No, I will not be wearing my Allenbury's FC training top with my name on the back. I learned my lesson some time ago.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Caught up with this thread yesterday for the 1st time in about 6 months. Was proper chuckling away to myself. Some of you are bordering on the obsessed.

Only 4th!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    "Allenbury" is a 9 letter word................
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]"Allenbury" is a 9 letter word................[/quote]

Umm ... eight, Jeff.

Urbanely
  • Options
    Ballynure...
  • Options
    Rubella
  • Options
    She's been on BBC3 commenting on Englands Worst Team
  • Options
    Leaburnly - to have legs longer than a giraffe
  • Options
    4th!! What is the top 3 then?
  • Options
    we demand access to these stats!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: shirty5[/cite]4th!! What is the top 3 then?

Takeover?
  • Options
    Best of luck Dave. I hear you were cleverer than the teachers at Fossdene so should be a breeze for you.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Dippenhall[/cite]Best of luck Dave. I hear you were cleverer than the teachers at Fossdene so should be a breeze for you.[/quote]

Not sure about that one. Mr Kemp used to do me in with 'February' in the spelling tests. Never could get it right.

Anyway, must get back to my 'rigorous' Countdown training programme. Only another three hours of watching re-runs tonight.

It's got to be done.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dave Rudd[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Dippenhall[/cite]Best of luck Dave. I hear you were cleverer than the teachers at Fossdene so should be a breeze for you.

Not sure about that one. Mr Kemp used to do me in with 'February' in the spelling tests. Never could get it right.

Anyway, must get back to my 'rigorous' Countdown training programme. Only another three hours of watching re-runs tonight.

It's got to be done.

How are you gona concentate on words & numbers with the adorable girl showing out in her next tight outfit.

If you do your a better man than I Gungadin
  • Options
    Just had the call-up.

Recording date is Wednesday 7th July in Manchester. They do five shows in a day. I'm happy to do one.

Concentration will be a problem, as StrikerFirmani says ... but I'll do my best and hope that you can all keep a grip on yourselves.
  • Options
    Bird on cricket AM looks like her
  • Options
    Countdown blog:

Training progresses well. Work colleagues set me up with a glimpse of what might be ...
  • Options
    Which one's you Dave?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Which one's you Dave?[/quote]

I'm the one in the black.
  • Options
    It's Friday, it's 12.30pm, can only mean one thing....

f224v4.jpgmuu1kz.jpg

jhy3vm.jpgwwlw1x.jpg

t6w12g.jpg35bsa4h.jpg

fxeyd2.jpg
  • Options
    *splutter*

If I forget to take my heart medication, I could be the first on-screen death since Tommy Cooper.
  • Options
    Oh. My. God. She is absolute, utter perfection. I'm literally sitting at work with a lob on.