Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New bird on Countdown

1707172737476»

Comments

• Brownie12 said:
    Off_it said:
    Mind you, I would have a go on Carol - even now!
    Has your opinion changed? I’d certainly get stuck in now.
    Well, my standards have lowered, dramatically. When you're walking in the gobi desert you dont really mind where your next sip of water comes from!
  • Off_it said:
    Brownie12 said:
    Off_it said:
    Mind you, I would have a go on Carol - even now!
    Has your opinion changed? I’d certainly get stuck in now.
    Well, my standards have lowered, dramatically. When you're walking in the gobi desert you dont really mind where your next sip of water comes from!
    Most definitely 
  • Oh great. Was looking for the misogyny thread.
  • Great bump, always good to see this top of the forum
  • Cloudworm said:
    Oh great. Was looking for the misogyny thread.
    Thanks for the view. 👍🏻
  • Why do the Countdown number-girls feel they need to stick their noses into everything political too.  Both of them have some pretty strong beliefs and views and they seem to polarise people.
  • Cloudworm said:
    That’s good. Would ya?
  • Swisdom said:
    Why do the Countdown number-girls feel they need to stick their noses into everything political too.  Both of them have some pretty strong beliefs and views and they seem to polarise people.
    Nice racks though...
  • Cloudworm said:
    Good news then as you’ve found it. 
  • Anyone up for posting their adult daughters' pictures on here? I'll give them a completely objective assessment.
  • Sponsored links:

• Odd that this thread is still up. Not complaining mind
  • Cloudworm said:
    Anyone up for posting their adult daughters' pictures on here? I'll give them a completely objective assessment.
    No problem, here is my youngest. But please remember you said you would be completely objective.

• Cloudworm said:
    Anyone up for posting their adult daughters' pictures on here? I'll give them a completely objective assessment.
    Thanks for the view. 👍🏻
  • Brownie12 said:
    Cloudworm said:
    No problem, here is my youngest. But please remember you said you would be completely objective.

Yep, defo monk in her mush, mate. She looks like she'd do a good rimmer too.

Doubt she's your daughter though. Go on, show me your little princess...
  • Post her in 15 years (same as when this thread started) and we'll have a good old look at her. OK?
  • Cloudworm said:
    Post her in 15 years (same as when this thread started) and we'll have a good old look at her. OK?
    No worries Love 
  • edited September 14
    Cloudworm said:
    Post her in 15 years (same as when this thread started) and we'll have a good old look at her. OK?
    What an angry little Cory you are…

Do keep pushing the thread to the top tho.
  • Cloudworm said:
    Rachel Riley was 22 when she started on Countdown.

Thanks for the view. 👍🏻
  • Sponsored links:

• Swisdom said:
    Why do the Countdown number-girls feel they need to stick their noses into everything political too.  Both of them have some pretty strong beliefs and views and they seem to polarise people.
    Dunno if their political output carries any weight but they sure help to raise a pole in this constituency 
    2 from the top and a resolution inside 30 seconds 
    nuff said 
  • Give her 20 years to blossom, the Vord was no oil painting in the early years

article-1038696-0213CD8500000578-138_468x308.jpg
    Just five short years till we can get afka’s thoroughly considered view.