Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New bird on Countdown

Comments

• Am starting to go off her.
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Am starting to go off her.

BURN THE HERETIC!!!
  • Do I sense the beginning ofa back lash against the sainted Riley ?
  • you can all feck off ... she's mine
  • never mind sponsoring a player this year...lets put the money together for a personal appearance by Ms. Riley with a meet and greet for all lifers in the bar after.....
  • [cite]Posted By: ct_addick[/cite]never mind sponsoring a player this year...lets put the money together for a personal appearance by Ms. Riley with a meet and greet for all lifers in the bar after.....

I didn't realise she traded. How much, any ideas?
  • [cite]Posted By: ct_addick[/cite]never mind sponsoring a player this year...lets put the money together for a personal appearance by Ms. Riley with a meet and greet for all lifers in the bar after.....

Knowing our luck, we will get Mavis.
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Am starting to go off her.

How could you?! You founded the Riley religion, you dragged it through the lean times when conservative outfits were still hiding her radiance from the less perceptive masses. You spotted the potential and vowed to bring it to a wider audience, even if the ungrateful likes of AlgarveAddick wouldn't yet accept it (see page 1). And now, at the peak of her sluttiness and with JT inspired to reproduce it in all its glory week after week, you give up on her?

Your vision has brought so much joy to so many addicks. It would be a shame to become disillusioned with it now
  • [cite]Posted By: Sussex_Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Am starting to go off her.

How could you?! You founded the Riley religion, you dragged it through the lean times when conservative outfits were still hiding her radiance from the less perceptive masses. You spotted the potential and vowed to bring it to a wider audience, even if the ungrateful likes of AlgarveAddick wouldn't yet accept it (see page 1). And now, at the peak of her sluttiness and with JT inspired to reproduce it in all its glory week after week, you give up on her?

Your vision has brought so much joy to so many addicks. It would be a shame to become disillusioned with it now

Well said that man
  • She's sporting a sparkly number today. Looks like she's come straight off that dancing programme.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2010
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]She's sporting a sparkly number today. Looks like she's come straight off that dancing programme.

Is she allowed to dance with other men?
  • No boo merchants or rose tinted on here. One thread we all agree on.....
  • Gorgeous!
  • I did find myself strangely drawn to Channel 4 every afternoon when I was back in England.

It helped that my parents watch the programme religiously every day.

The difference is they seem to be interested in the letters andnumbers!
  • edited August 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Bangkokaddick[/cite]I did find myself strangely drawn to Channel 4 every afternoon when I was back in England.

It helped that my parents watch the programme religiously every day.

The difference is they seem to be interested in the letters and numbers!

Letters = SexyBitch. Nine letters
    Numbers= 36 - 24 - 34?
  • sput5t.jpgdonntf.jpg2hnqr0j.jpg

29qi1xd.jpg34phshl.jpg2v7y07o.jpg

2mr9qa8.jpgwcljdh.jpg169n7ed.jpg

and finally.........

10oiuqo.jpg
  • !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • thats better stop wasting your time elsewhere JT , that last one is brilliant!
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]thats better stop wasting your time elsewhere JT , that last one is brilliant!

all time classic.....
  • Sponsored links:

• JT for a knighthood
  • I can't stop laughing at this. Is it possible to copy it for onward emails?
  • SNAP---- Can't stop laughing -- Absolutely typical pub humour, only football fans of the Darling Rachel Riley appreciation club could come up with that photo.
  • Whole office is in bits looking at that last photo !
  • Classy little black number on today. Classy, but with a hint of dirt. Very nice.
  • LOL, that´s brilliant!
  • Fcuking brilliant!!! lol
  • As they say. put that one in the bank!
  • Priceless, JT I owe you a beer! Laughing my head off here!