Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New bird on Countdown

Comments

• Have to wait for it to come on 4oD then.
  • Ha-conundrum is "Swordsman"-very apt.
  • Ooh! Little Black Dress today eh Rachel, you little minx!!
  • Thanks JT for returning with your video skills, makes CL even more compulsive viewing every day!!!!
  • The one and only thing I miss mabout being back in work.......my daily fix of the delightful Rachael!!
  • The one and only thing I miss mabout being back in work.......my daily fix of the delightful Rachael!!

I think you can catch it in the morning about 5ish on channel 4 or 4+1.
  • JT is back, JT is back, woooooah wooooah!
  • Sponsored links:

• why cant i see the images...just small box with red cross in?

• You at work? That happens to me a lot on my work computer.
  • why cant i see the images...just small box with red cross in?

You're not worthy
  • yeah im at work and she's too old for me anyway
  • Im at work and she loads loud and clear on my pc... embarrassed the other month when a female colleague was standing by my desk!  I dont check this for months on end so when you click on the link, it takes so long to download, I was chatting away till my colleague looked a my screen and as I looked there was a big bright picture of a close up of her bum.

Felt a bit gay.
  • Im at work and she loads loud and clear on my pc... embarrassed the other month when a female colleague was standing by my desk!  I dont check this for months on end so when you click on the link, it takes so long to download, I was chatting away till my colleague looked a my screen and as I looked there was a big bright picture of a close up of her bum.

Felt a bit gay.
    To me that reads that you liked the picture.....

Felt a bit gay.
    It's only gay if you push back, or so they say!
  • Curb it has come out !

Felt a bit gay.
    It's only gay if you push back, or so they say!
    push what back?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 2011
    he means if you are a man who is "being a woman", you are only gay if you push backwards
  • yes but he knows im s a woman so what on earth is he talking about?
  • Something Something Independent Travel?
  • looks a bit blurry
  • always something to moan about...
  • yeah im at work and she's too old for me anyway
    "Too old"?

You will learn in time that there's no such thing.
  • edited October 2011

are you on JT

nearly as touchy as my mrs

picture quality not as good as usual

• Sod the picture quality - look at that arse!!!