Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New England Kit

JTJT
edited February 2009 in Other Football and Sports
Been Leaked:

Comments

• Options
    I'm not sure on this one - Looks a bit rubbish on first impressions.
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited February 2009
    I like the collar, reminds me of the 70's Admiral one
  • Options
    not bad very st george..
  • Options
    awful, the sleeves don't hang properly. World Cup '66, they were proper shirts.
  • Options
    Hmmm...as always the jury is out until it's een for real and no doubt it'll be a grower.

Worst thing about is that there's STILL only one star on it!
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited February 2009
    You're not wrong there CFW, they always 'grow'. I don't really know if i like it or not.
  • Options
    no navy on it like the last good few shorts will be interesting, money on all red.
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    alright I guess

like the fact that it has all red and white except the badge

why is the umbro sign right above the badge though?
  • Options
    I won't be buying this one.
  • Options
    i like that very charlton away
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's a fake
  • Options
    Absolutely rank.

If that is the real deal the FA can FCUK off.

I'd rather wear a Norway shirt.

Shite.
  • Options
    Looks Polish
  • Options
    It's a football shirt, and it looks like a
    [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]Absolutely rank.

If that is the real deal the FA can FCUK off.

I'd rather wear a Norway shirt.

Shite.

Ooohh get Geoff Banks...

It's just another football shirt, looks okay, not sure about the red border around the badge though...
  • Options
    Actually, looking at it again, looks more like a training or leisure top.
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Looks like a training top, very different to what he current kit is like...can't see how dark blue shorts will go with it...
  • Options
    It doesn't look like an England shirt. It looks plasticy, cheap, poorly put together and badly designed.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Spankie[/cite]Looks like a training top, very different to what he current kit is like...can't see how dark blue shorts will go with it...

Looking at it again, I see what you mean, but is that just because we are so used to seeing first team shirts with sponsors logos on now that anything without does indeed look like training gear?
  • Options
    Now from a single parents point of view, can they not do a kit that ain't white!!!
    Blue would be good.....
    I get through tonnes of Vanish....
    Wallop
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_floyd_red[/cite]It doesn't look like an England shirt. It looks plasticy, cheap, poorly put together and badly designed.

Thats Umbro for you
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Are you sure it was'nt Joma who designed this effort?
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited March 2009
    http://www.football-shirts.co.uk/fans/england-home-shirt-0911-leak_3127

Seems to be another version. Looks like a training top
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    I think that is it. I saw the promotional bits and bobs on the Umbro website and it looks very much like Umbro and the FA are leaning towards the traditional with the redesigning of the Three Lions to look like what it did 50/60 years ago and taking out the red trim. I can't help but think that England wearing all white we're going to look like we're playing at Centre Court...
  • Options
    Very true. It's going to be our World Cup kit so quite a big choice. Saturday is the reveal day.
  • Options
    Let's face it does it matter what the kit looks like? It matters what we do in it!!!
  • Options
    Again true, but as we've discovered with Charlton we need something that looks half decent!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]englandmain_762711a.jpg

If that's for real, then classy, love it.
  • Options
    they said they wanted to go back to the 50's style. think plain and simple retro is the future... if thats not a paradox then feck knows what its is, as i said before on the new kit thread a plain red shirt for us would be great.

Get me...

20070510gok.jpg

;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]they said they wanted to go back to the 50's style. think plain and simple retro is the future... if thats not a paradox then feck knows what its is, as i said before on the new kit thread a plain red shirt for us would be great.

Get me...

20070510gok.jpg

;-)

pmsl