Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

He who has joined this forum say i

MCSMCS
edited August 2006 in Other Football and Sports
i

Oll

Comments

• i think you'll notice a few familiar names...
  • Does this mean we're going to abandon NetAddicks? Would be a bit unfair on Trevor, IMHO. Perhaps there's room for us both in our little world.
  • Everyone is fully entitled to do whatever they like, all we are doing is providing a choice. For me, it had 'run its course' and i just wanted something a little more.

Of course we want to build up a steady community. Ideally it would be a mix of the banter you get on NA. I personally have enjoyed NA over the years, and am grateful to the guy that set it up, but it was never the same for me when it went on the rivals network and lost its niche appeal. I find the technology used is outdated at best, plus the silly wind-ups etc was never addressed properly and spoilt it. As a result a number of good posters have drifted away.
  • Yeah Afka i make you right for sure. When i joinrd up a little over a year ago it was ok, but the clarrie the cat thing is just plain boring. I will still go on NA for the banter but this seems a nice place to be so far!
  • edited August 2006
    Hello everyone! Seems pretty cool in here.......... But does feel a little like we're the first to turn up for a party!!
  • edited August 2006
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]But does feel a little like we're the first to turn up for a party!!

That's cool, means you can drink the decent drink before everyone else arrives.

O4_MCS - Lookout has done all the techie stuff, he's Bermuda based now so won't be waking up till lunchtime. He'll get that changed.
  • Good morning fellow addicks
  • can i view in thread? ;-)
  • Afka thanks but dont worry too much i dont mind that much!

Hello everyone else lol
  • This gonna take a bit of getting used to. I think I am going to spend most my working day not working anymore!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2006
    That's cool, means you can drink the decent drink before everyone else arrives.

Yes, but it also means that you have to talk to the host before all of your mates arrive. (How do you insert Smiley's?)
  • im in.............
  • is this the new place to hang out then?
  • might be..........
  • We hope so henry. Make yourself at home. Oh, and invite your friends too (there's an invite button on your Account page, in the control panel) ; )

The more the merrier.
  • i would do, but don't have any mates.
  • That never stopped CharltonDan, he just makes them up ;-)

henry, you're not related to Clarrie, are you?
  • ut-oh........ it starts ive only been a member for 55 mins......... i thought that was why this new one was set up!!!
  • no. don't know clarrie at all. cats are strange creatures.
    i used to exist on netaddicks before it was on rivals however long ago that was.
  • edited August 2006
    @mascott: We have rigourous airport-style security on the door, but sometimes the buggers get through! One hint of a clone or someone with multiple-personality disorder and we'll send the heavies round ; ) Of course, not to cast dispersions on your character henry, we know you're sound...
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2006
    [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]That never stopped CharltonDan, he just makes them up ;-)

You're supposed to be nice to your new customers you know!! ;-)
  • how do you get those picyure thingys...... like LookouTthe cop with a clip board.......
  • edited August 2006
    [quote][cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]how do you get those picyure thingys...... like LookouTthe cop with a clip board.......[/quote]

Click account (top of teh page), save the pic as a Jpeg to a file and then hit browse and upload it
  • @Dan: AFKA told me to pick on you. And turn your BBCode on (I tried to fix it for you,but made it worse)!

@mascott: Go to your Account Page, then Account Pics and go from there. It's a Truncheon, not a clipboard!!!
  • Henry the Cat was one of the first Charlton posters on the internet.

Nice to see you again Henry, please stay around.
  • edited August 2006
    [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]@Dan: AFKA told me to pick on you. And turn your BBCode on (I tried to fix it for you,but made it worse)!

Hes only jealous cos Im so tall!!

BBCode...........?? Sorry youve really lost me
  • edited August 2006
    LOL! Are you 5ft 6 then?

Before posting a comment with a quote or some other code in it, select the BBCode option, just above the Add your comments button. Then the code for the quote renders in the browser properly and you can format text, add links too, if you like. It will remember your preference after that. It's all covered in the Tutorial; there's a test at the end of the week.
  • right ...... ive found out the browser thingy , cheers.........

and lookout ,Im sorry mate I am not going to comment on yout truncheon..... however much you might want me to!
  • edited August 2006
    [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]LOL! Are you 5ft 6 then?

Before posting a comment with a quote or some other code in it, select the BBCode option, just above the Add your comments button. Then the code for the quote renders in the browser properly and you can format text, add links too, if you like. It will remember your preference after that.

LOL! Yep. Towering over him in an really intimidating fashion!!

Like this?

Cool thanks
  • [align=center]bingo![/align]