Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

He who has joined this forum say i

2»

Comments

• Options
    Saying Hi,

I feel like someone who's turned up for a party and only just realised that it's fancy dress. Am I the only one not using my Netaddicks name?
  • Options
    blimey! you on netaddicks as well ben? tell you what though, there's a bloke on there, henry something, who's a right ijit.
  • Options
    Yo!
  • Options
    edited August 2006
    Yeah I know who you mean. Just cos he's taller and more intelligent than everyone else.
  • Options
    Hi guys.

I have lurked on NetAddicks since '99 but never could be bothered to join for a variety of reasons, including the reasons why AFKA started this site in the first place. Not a JCL - first game was the promotion game to Div 2 against Preston in '75. Went to both Selhurst and West Ham, etc, etc.

Hope to join in a bit more on this site... well done AFKA
  • Options
    Hello Oscar

MCS/oll
  • Options
    Nice one Oscar, glad you're liking it and good to have you on board.
  • Options
    welcome oscar, although nothing wrong with jcls. i'm aiming to be the longest serving one at charlton.
  • Options
    Just to say hello.
    estuaryaddick on NetAddicks - not a regular poster but a regular lurker!
    Hopefully there will be more reason to join in the conversations on here.
  • Options
    Welcome abourd Oscar, and everyone else.

Like to say publicly that this is indeed not my site, and give LookOut the public thanks for his work. The site was initially his idea, and approached me a few months ago to see if i would like to get involved. At the time, i was planning on launching a paper fanzine, and we discussed ways in which it would be beneficial for both of us.

Sadly, i had to drop the fanzine idea so decided to get more heavily involved with the site. I've helped with the design, the concept, writing and generating interest, i also probably helped gee him along at a time his interest may of been waining. But the bulk of the work is very much down to him, though i suspect he is not bothered about recognition.

Our aim long-term is that this should be 'everyone's site', and will keep trying to build it until it achieves that. In time, the forum will take care of itself with just moderation needed, and we'd really like the articles in the Blog to be provided by a number of different writers, not just myself, Kigelia and Lookout.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: wickford[/cite]Hopefully there will be more reason to join in the conversations on here.

'Tis what the users wish to make it. Personally, i want the forum to grow without those who deliberately set out to either wind-up or antagonise people and will be looking to moderate it that way.

We hope that the way the forum is structured, those that wish for serious conversations can, those that just want to natter about other things can do that too.
  • Options
    Alright wickford, cool pic of the valley man

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: 04_MCS[/cite]Alright wickford, cool pic of the valley man

1970 it's labelled as but looks about the same as 63 when I first visited!
  • Options
    Would of loved to go to the old valley, oh well!!
  • Options
    Afka,

you about post match on Weds for a word?
  • Options
    Can't send Whispers cause my work computer has a mare.

Speak at the game, flag related
  • Options
    That is a nice pic.
  • Options
    I too.

Isn't this nice....
  • Options
    Aye, Aye!!
  • Options
    if this aint too personal does the trevor that runs netaddicks sit in the north lower just the the left of the goal? just wondering if i know him,

cheers
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Medders here, finally checking in.......
  • Options
    edited August 2006
    Netaddicks has seen better days, was good a few years back but now I find it a little irritating. I will not post there anymore. I decided to leave that forum before it ended up like the Spurs site.
  • Options
    i
    Bit late mate. All the booze is gone......................................
  • Options
    Still 3/4 of a bottle of blue bols.
  • Options
    Aye! I've joined.....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Still 3/4 of a bottle of blue bols.
    But if you want a glass you'll have to wash one up. And someone's been sick on the landing.
  • Options
    and don't drink from pint glasses with flat looking lager in them ;)
  • Options
    and don't drink from pint glasses with flat looking lager in them ;)
    Cos that'll be cider!