Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Options
    Henri Lansbury signed a new deal at Arsenal last summer, so they obviously rate him a bit. Can see him going on loan to a lower Premierahip club for a season, rather than another season in the Championship.
  • Options
    Once he talks to sir Chris ,Baldock will be in a red shirt
    this
  • Options
    Recent FR ,these two players do exist but a search on google shows they appear to be journeymen players rather than promising youngsters .Nong is a striker with RAEC Mons ,Olle is a left sided midfielder who plays for a Swedish side. So who put this on ?

22 May 2012 17:07:54
    Aloys Bertrand Nong and Junior Olle Olle both on their way to the valley. Total cost around 1 million. Nong only joined RAEC Mons in January but had a fall out with the boss after being frustrated by lack of playing time. Looks very promising!

Source: Cameroonian National Newspaper.

• Options
    Olle Olle? The chants make themselves up! Hope its true just for that.
  • Options
    RichardJ. Are you employed by football rumors?
  • Options
    wouldn't surprise me that if we made it into the prem we'd have an agreement like the one with ASEC in which we sign hot young african talent and farm them out. Wouldnt think we'd be going for any african players right now.
  • Options
    I love hot young African talent.
  • Options
    Barnet need a forward because I suspect they will cash in on Izale Mcleod in the window.
    Released yesterday on a free
  • Options
    I heard that Stephans is home sick and is looking to head back up north before August.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    funny I heard that back in november!!
  • Options
    keiron dyer given another year at QPR, absolutely bizarre
    Same as Jon Fortune getting a contract at Charlton - I think it'll be on the same basis, to allow him to get fit before finding another club.

• Options
    Stephens homesick again wow the lad needs to sort his life out

Or its just bullshite like it was last season
  • Options

He's just joined a golf club with Matt Taylor, Chris Solly and Gavin Deane so I suspect this to be rubbish
  • Options

He was never going to appear for us again, be up north in days and the injury and op was all a fabrication.

Only he's still here and still playing. : - )

• Options
    That Huntington from Yeovil has gone to Preston, good player from what I saw
  • Options
    unusual 1st name :)
  • Options
    That Huntington from Yeovil has gone to Preston, good player from what I saw
    I liked him too
  • Options
    wasnt it the same huntington that had an amazing breakthrough season at leeds once and was tipped for big things and then fell off the radar until ending up at yeovil?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

And he's only served around half his sentence. The family must be sickened.

• Options
    There was a great thread at the time about it let's leave this one for the rumours save Dan and the guys some editing eh
  • Options
    wasnt it the same huntington that had an amazing breakthrough season at leeds once and was tipped for big things and then fell off the radar until ending up at yeovil?
    It was at Newcastle and surprisingly he moved to Leeds after his breakthrough year.

Wanted to move back up north.
  • Options
    It was at Newcastle and surprisingly he moved to Leeds after his breakthrough year.

Wanted to move back up north.
    ? Anyway, he's just joined Preston

• Options
    Nothing outstanding when i saw him. Didn't we total 6 goals against Yeovil? Manny Smith (Walsall) best centre half i saw this season.
  • Options
    According to Wednesday we're in for Antonio...
  • Options
    im sure its crap like most of the stuff that comes out of their mouths. He's not bad though would take him.
  • Options
    He is not going to get in the Reading side next year, can play either side and loads of pace. Just what we need to help improve the midfield imho.

Bonus if he comes here instead of Wednesday.
  • Options
    Also says on their site that we are in for Antonio after we failed to sign Shaun Wright Phillips
  • Options
    I'd prefer Antonio, SWP is a busted flush imo
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!