Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Options
    If we were genuinely in for SWP it shows great ambition, and I doubt very much he'd look a "busted flush" in the Champ. Also feel he always works hard apart from his obvious threat down the wings.
  • Options
    We aren't ever going to sign swp. At the players evening Bwp said swp would have to make a massive pay cut and probably wouldn't want to join if we were struggling in the championship.

So there you go!
  • Options
    Not surprised by that; he's probably on silly money at QPR, but a loan might've worked. Anyway, it's only been mentioned on another club's site so may have no legs at all.
  • Options
    Arsenal had a 3mill bid for Joe Allen rejected by Swansea
  • Options
    I heard were signing Heskey, Owen and Carew all on free's......and the new sponsors are Stannah Stair Lifts
  • Options
    I heard were signing Heskey, Owen and Carew all on free's......and the new sponsors are Stannah Stair Lifts
    and Hargreaves but his left leg fell off
  • Options
    We aren't ever going to sign swp. At the players evening Bwp said swp would have to make a massive pay cut and probably wouldn't want to join if we were struggling in the championship.

So there you go!
    Well we won't be struggling in the Championship before the start of the season so let's get him in now. We should be at least top six (alphabetically...)
  • Options
    Chris Kirkland is signing for Wednesday. Decent enough keeper back in the day.
  • Options
    Wednesday seem to be doing what we did last year and singing up their targets early.
  • Options
    i suppose he's still a good keeper. was great for wigan. still young enough. 31.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Perhaps we could sign Weaver....
  • Options
    Perhaps we could sign Weaver....

I'd prefer Bywater ,was he at West Ham at the same time as SCP ?

• Options
    Kirkland is an excellent keeper imho, just had his career ruined by injuries.

Weaver may be on his way out as Bywater was first choice last season.
  • Options
    heard a few whispers that david jones is talking 2 the club
  • Options

So there you go!
    Well we won't be struggling in the Championship before the start of the season so let's get him in now. We should be at least top six (alphabetically...)
    We're 10th.....they are 8 teams that begin with B in the league...
  • Options
    Do we need someone new to make the tea? No, Sheffield Weds can keep their manager...;-)
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    We don't need a new free-kick taker either but I guess it wouldn't hurt:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ob2ebo6oCJU
  • Options
    What does he have in his locker?

• Options
    Readings Jimmy Kebe is unlikely to be able to make the step up to the Premier leagues with chamionship favourites charlton the most likely target

What i like about the above is in bold...
  • Options
    Probablt tosh but Kebe is quality, especially think it's tosh as on his day he is one of the best in the Championship and "unlikely to make the step up" is slightly premature imho.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm a believer!
  • Options
    Readings Jimmy Kebe is unlikely to be able to make the step up to the Premier leagues with chamionship favourites charlton the most likely target

What i like about the above is in bold...
    Would love this to be true but can't see it. Great player

• Options
    I'm a believer!
    should this be on the ghosts thread..
  • Options
    I thought the Bournemouth echo were not covering them any more
  • Options
    They are now NLA, they kissed and made up apparently.
  • Options
    24 May 2012 19:09:42
    Charlton have made huge strides in the past week regarding the signing of Daniel Powell from MK Dons. Chris Powell has long been an admirer of Powell's talents and the Addicks are ready to snatch the winger from under the noses of their South London rivals from Bermondsey.
  • Options
    Can't believed there's not been one rumour in the paper yet or a signing, last season we'd signed someone by now but I trust SCP knows what he's doing.
  • Options
    Can't believed there's not been one rumour in the paper yet or a signing, last season we'd signed someone by now but I trust SCP knows what he's doing.
    The transfer window doesn't open until next week, players will be on holiday, managers will beon holiday, the L1 play offs haven't finished yet so what's the rush? Chillax, it's all under control.
  • Options
    People forgetting that last summer was a complete rebuild of a squad.

This year is adding to a good squad already.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!