Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• I thought we had a bid accepted about two weeks ago ? Was all bs no doubt.
  • There's been a lot of conflicting stories regarding Baldock over the past few weeks with this being no exception.
  • There's been a lot of conflicting stories regarding Baldock over the past few weeks with this being no exception.
    Nice to have a rumour on the rumour thread though!
  • Stebo said:

latest on football-rumours...

Hayes to going to Brentford and millwall are going to swap Leon Clarke for Dany n'guessan

like the swap idea.

lol. They'll hate him.

• Not for £1.5 million though! Does anyone see us forking out that much for one player right now?
  • EastStand said:

Not for £1.5 million though! Does anyone see us forking out that much for one player right now?

No one really knows how big (or small) our budget is ... FACT!
  • Unless we move Clarke and Hayes on and free up their wages we won't be signing anyone. Shame we can't get our hands on any extra funding.
  • Unless we move Clarke and Hayes on and free up their wages we won't be signing anyone. Shame we can't get our hands on any extra funding.
    Is this opinion or fact ?
  • I reckon the big plan is to for TJ to win the Euromillions tomorrow, then we'll sign Baldock.
  • J BLOCK said:

Unless we move Clarke and Hayes on and free up their wages we won't be signing anyone. Shame we can't get our hands on any extra funding.

Fact if my man is to be believed. I have no reason to disbelieve him.
  • Sponsored links:

• J BLOCK said:

Unless we move Clarke and Hayes on and free up their wages we won't be signing anyone. Shame we can't get our hands on any extra funding.

Would make sense TBH.
  • J BLOCK said:

Would make sense TBH.

Yeah fair enough
  • As others have said. Hayes needs to be moved on with the wages he is on. And Clarke needs to go too but still think it's odd were turning bids down for Clarke
  • edited July 2012
    Not really for a rumours thread but the situation as I have been told it is. We have a players and staff budget and as I have previously posted this has been known since just after the initial we are going bust story broke. The player budget is currently maxed out. As Hayes is virtually being dragged out of the door kicking and screaming that makes sense to me.

There is also some additional funding available. However, as previously advised there is a rather large obstacle preventing us from getting access to it. It was the situation 2-3 weeks ago and is the same today.

I believe what I'm being told.
  • Were not rejecting bids for clarke no-ones bid!
  • Not really for a rumours thread but the situation as I have been told it is. We have a players and staff budget and as I have previously posted this has been known since just after the initial we are going bust story broke. The player budget is currently maxed out. As Hayes is virtually being dragged out of the door kicking and screaming that makes sense to me.

There is also some additional funding available. However, as previously advised there is a rather large obstacle preventing us from getting access to it. It was the situation 2-3 weeks ago and is the same today.

I believe what I'm being told.

Give a little whistle ?

• O thought oldham bid. Maybe that was just rumour. Old hayesy ain't budging though and who can blame him with the wedge he is on.
  • Toby Porter ‏@PorterSLP
    Midlands sources claim #CAFC and #CPFC interested in ex-#AFCWimbledon left-back Chris Hussey - see South London Press tomorrow

• (Pub) Rumour has it is that the deal for Baldock is done and dusted but he won't be in the building until the start of the season because of the cash flow difficulties
  • edited July 2012
    What does pub mean mate?
  • Sponsored links:

• Valley11 said:

What does pub mean mate?

Someone down the pub reckons...
  • What does that mean clem what is the obstacle? Can it be worked around?

I would guess that the obstacle begins with T and ends in Z.

I would guess that the obstacle begins with T and ends in Z.
    And I think you're right Weegie.

• ... Taz? What does a cartoon character have to do with it? ;)
  • Just had a palace client in who says hes heard from a reliable Palace source they are in for Wagstaff
  • Mind you reliable and Palace wouldnt normally share the same sentence
  • Just had a palace client in who says hes heard from a reliable Palace source they are in for Wagstaff

A reliable Palace source? Is that the Scout Master who likes to watch him make his Ultra banners in his pants?
  • Bubble said:
    I heard Friend was pretty much an Ipswich Town Player for £250k odd and has all but signed.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!