Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Not sure if this one has been posted yet and whether there it has credibility in it whatsoever. Appeared in the Bolton News yesterday.

Wanderers say "no" to Cisse deal
    11:18pm Wednesday 25th July 2012 in Latest By Marc Iles

WANDERERS will not be offering midfielder Kalifa Cisse a deal at the club.

The Mali international has trained with Owen Coyle's squad this week and played in all three games of their tour of Scotland.

But after tonight's 1-1 draw with Falkirk, Coyle is believed to have told Cisse he will not be given a deal to stay.

Cisse is a target for Championship newcomers Charlton Athletic but has also been given an option to stay at Bristol City, where he played last season.

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/wanderers/wanderersnews/9837743.Wanderers_say__no__to_Cisse_deal/?

• dickplumb said:

I wish people would just take Ross' comments with a little more good grace and not hammer him for posting something that he heard from what he regards as a good source.It is just a rumour posted on a football forum..Some people are not wanting to believe that MAYBE things are not all they seem to be,and they react by being overly aggressive.At the end of the day it is conjecture and we will never know for sure until something official comes out of the club.

Spot on.

• latest on football-rumours...

Hayes to going to Brentford and millwall are going to swap Leon Clarke for Dany n'guessan

like the swap idea.
  • I would really like Cisse a whole lot. Let's hope Chrissy P moves in for it
  • Hayes to Brentford was doing the rounds a month or so ago wasn't it?
  • Yes, same time as Clarke to Crawley.
  • HELP ! Can't quote any more !!

Anyway, meant to say that surely swapping Leon for Dany has got to be a wind up !!
  • DeeBee said:

I would really like Cisse a whole lot. Let's hope Chrissy P moves in for it

I wonder why Bolton don't want him though?
  • DeeBee said:

I would really like Cisse a whole lot. Let's hope Chrissy P moves in for it

I wonder why Bolton don't want him though?
    Not the right fit maybe? His English isn't perfect I don't think but he is adored in Bristol

• Ross.... All that 'my mate' stuff is b******s and we all know it, name and shame or shut it.
    The squad from last season could finish mid Championship, and we know it. No need for more signings. Let's trust and we'll see. Halfway with current squad, luverly, jubberly.
  • Sponsored links:

• I know Bolton's pre season tour of Scotland wasn't a success. Two draws against Ayr and Falkirk followed by a 2-0 defeat by Hamilton. Pre-season I know but it can't have helped his cause.
  • I know what Ross is refering to and he has his wires mixed up. What he said was incorrect.
  • Ive got no mates so my posts wont be stating that!
  • Rob62 said:

I know what Ross is refering to and he has his wires mixed up. What he said was incorrect.

So what is correct?

• Ross.... All that 'my mate' stuff is b******s and we all know it, name and shame or shut it.
    The squad from last season could finish mid Championship, and we know it. No need for more signings. Let's trust and we'll see. Halfway with current squad, luverly, jubberly.

i remember my first beer
  • Name and shaming could cost people there jobs. That's why I only ever pm people with things i hear. Seems people only want to believe positive posts and not negatives.

As I said to Ross it's best off keeping it to himself as he was always going to get stick for it. I hear all sorts of info but no way will i be posting it on here unless it's kept 100% underwraps.
  • Rob62 said:

I know what Ross is refering to and he has his wires mixed up. What he said was incorrect.

So what is correct?

Look, I'm not going to start freely spreading information that was told to me in good faith. At the same time, it's important to refute mis-information such as what Ross conveyed.
  • Guys can't we just drop this.
  • Why should we believe you over Ross, Rob?

Positive news will stop getting posted on here soon for fear of being dug out. I give up!

• Sponsored links:

• No one actually bidded for Clarke why I rarely believe sky sports
  • I don't doubt Ross posted in good faith, I'm just saying his information is not completely accurate. I wouldn't have said anything normally, but saying players haven't been paid is quite a big thing to say when it isn't true.
  • Signing on fees.
  • Rob,
    This thread is titled Rumours, Rumours,

rumour, rumor [ˈruːmə]
    n
    a. information, often a mixture of truth and untruth, passed around verbally
    b. (in combination) a rumour-monger
    2. gossip or hearsay

This is where all the crap, drivle, lies, gossip and BS goes until someone starts an "Accurate" thread

That's a bit lively!
  • Guys can't we just drop this.

This
  • At last.someone has come on with a bit of news that players are actually not getting paid adding to our fears of a financial meltdown at SE7.
    Only problem is,the player in question is Lawrie Wilson.A fella that's only been here 5 bloody minutes!
    Must try harder.
    Until someone comes on here with evidence along the lines of Jonnie Jackson food shopping in Lidls or Kermogant buying some flip flops in 'Everythings a £' then ill believe none of it.
  • I think the reason Bolton didn't take up a deal with Cisse is that they have too many players in that position. Think that's what Coyle said. Would be a good signing I reckon.
  • His best days might even be in his early 30's!

love the optimism but you cant keep a player for 8 years in the hope he might turn out good!
    Why not we kept lisbie for longer & he scored an amazing 17 goals in all that time ;-)
  • I've reopened the 'other' thread, please read the warning within it.

@Rob62 if you have something feasible to add to it, i'd be grateful. thanks
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!