Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mottingham Murder

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Mottingham-Man-Shot-Dead-In-D-A-Sandwich-Cafe-In-London/Article/200903115235164?lpos=UK_News_Carousel_Region_1&lid=ARTICLE_15235164_Mottingham%3A_Man_Shot_Dead_In_D_A_Sandwich_Cafe_In_London

Comments

• Options
    Could everyone stop getting shot..........shot.
  • Options
    jessus christ, has to be a contract job. what is going on out there... the missus keeps banging on about moving out of SE London and i cant keep defending it for much longer at this rate..
  • Options
    Bloody hell! I was over that way yesterday.
  • Options
    Puts our little troubles all into perspective.
  • Options
    Was in "Kitchens" in Court Road yesterday; Is this cafe nearby ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]jessus christ, has to be a contract job..

Don't think so.

Would a contract killer sit down on the floor of the cafe and tell the staff to call the police.

Very odd.

RIP to the victim
  • Options
    Scary, drove up Court Road and into Bickley yesterday, wasn't me guv honest.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: miserableold-ish git[/cite]Was in "Kitchens" in Court Road yesterday; Is this cafe nearby ?

Next to Mottingham station I think by the AVA car rental place?
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Scary, drove up Court Road and into Bickley yesterday, wasn't me guv honest.

Two murders scenes, one man in a van connected to both?

Cafc called the DA cafe, DA9

I'm calling the OB now
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Two murders scenes, one man in a van connected to both?

Cafc called theDAcafe,DA9

peter_falk_as_columbo.jpg
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    With this sort of thing I always say to myself that the victim must have been a naughty boy or was up to no good or whatever, but there are so many schizophrenics and other nutters out there now that it could literally happen to anyone.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Scary, drove up Court Road and into Bickley yesterday, wasn't me guv honest.

I'm calling the OB now

LOL, thats actually quite worrying looking at it like that, been accused of less on less evidence.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]

I'm calling the OB now

LOL, thats actually quite worrying looking at it like that, been accused of less on less evidence.

I put it to the defendent "Have you ever associated with known criminals"?

If the answer is yes then, members of the jury, you have to convict
  • Options
    Yes, Guilty I say.

(only cause I was in my van in Bickley at the weekend and Mottingham yesterday).
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: miserableold-ish git[/cite]Yes, Guilty I say.

(only cause I was in my van in Bickley at the weekend and Mottingham yesterday).

So two known associates, both part of the same "firm" and both accusing each other.

Bang to rights M'lud.
  • Options
    heres you kee to freedom DA9:

OBIT-JOHNNIE-COCHRAN.jpg
  • Options

I'm calling the OB now

I put it to the defendent "Have you ever associated with known criminals"?

If the answer is yes then, members of the jury, you have to convict

eerrrrr....do I have to answer that?
  • Options
    You cant hold me

cv_escape.jpg
  • Options
    Plead the Fifth
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: miserableold-ish git[/cite]yup, sure.
    Sorry to mess you about;
    things on me mind, etc.
    Still not sure whether to go on Saturday: if we do definetly NOT the ConClub.
    How much to join the Lib ?
    ;-)

Think it is £1 on the door or about £18 to get a CIU card. Don't know as it varies club to club and I'm a member at the Radical (obviously) in sunny Plumstead.

Lot's of Charlton Life riff raff started using the Lib but apart from that it's a good club.

Not too busy, good mix of home and away and no obviously racist twats showing off their single braincells.

Worth getting a CIU card and there must be a club near you. Can use at any club in country so good for away games.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

eerrrrr....do I have to answer that?

No, but refusal to disclose evidence that you later rely on in court will be held against you.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: miserableold-ish git[/cite]yup, sure.
    Sorry to mess you about;
    things on me mind, etc.
    Still not sure whether to go on Saturday: if we do definetly NOT the ConClub.
    How much to join the Lib ?
    ;-)

Think it is £1 on the door or about £18 to get a CIU card. Don't know as it varies club to club and I'm a member at the Radical (obviously) in sunny Plumstead.

Lot's of Charlton Life riff raff started using the Lib but apart from that it's a good club.

Not too busy, good mix of home and away and no obviously racist twats showing off their single braincells.

Worth getting a CIU card and there must be a club near you. Can use at any club in country so good for away games.

Just paid £22.50 to renew my Lib membership, but dont think they are taking new members at the moment.
  • Options
    Charlton Life riff raff ?

AFKA and the "In-crowd" ?

*JOKE*
  • Options
    Bert-and-Ernie.gif
  • Options
    Just been on sky news site, it is next to Mottingham station on the parade of shops there.
  • Options
    drove past earlier as you would expect the cafe is shut,but the rest of parade of shops were all open
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    my old man lives round the corner, reckons it was the russians but he blames them for everything.

i saw a fella pull a gun on a bus driver at the bus stop there when i was 12. used to get the bus to school in eltham from just by the cafe every morning for 10 years.

good times growing up in mottingham though.
  • Options
    nothing wrong with Mottingham les_says,the pub across the road,top pub in its day,mind you does a lovely sunday roast now.
    Had many a good night in that pub and good meeting place for the coach and transit away days lol,long live the Royal boys
  • Options
    that's where i did my paper round from the paper shop there........

me and my sisters moaned when that cafe arrived cos it was never there when we needed hangover food all those years ago.....
  • Options
    Grew up in Middle Park Avenue, it was my first Primary/Junior school