Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mottingham Murder

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]that's where i did my paper round from the paper shop there........

me and my sisters moaned when that cafe arrived cos it was never there when we needed hangover food all those years ago.....
    Not used it but by all accounts a top chip shop along that parade now as well
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Grew up in Middle Park Avenue, it was my first Primary/Junior school
    nice one DA9
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Grew up in Middle Park Avenue, it was my first Primary/Junior school

My old dear did as well I think DA9 - At least my uncle and aunt did - They used to live on Eltham Palace Road, right by Cuff Crescent (& Billy Bonds ;o) )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Tavern[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]that's where i did my paper round from the paper shop there........

me and my sisters moaned when that cafe arrived cos it was never there when we needed hangover food all those years ago.....
    Not used it but by all accounts a top chip shop along that parade now as well

gutted,
    we were desperate for a chippy there as well , instead had to walk down west park to chippy in mottingham village
  • Options
    For once it wasn't gang or drug related. The guy who was shot was blackmailing the dude who pulled the trigger.

Did chuckle when I read that the cafe owner had "gone to get some milk" at the time of the shooting!! Yeah rite, cos you'd do that at cafe closing time!!
  • Options
    & nobody saw Reggie Kray in the Blind Beggar that night...................
  • Options

I'm from there as well Joan Crescent - 1979 we moved there - mum still lives there.

As Tavern says the Royal boozer a good pub in its day. Not a massive regular there like my bruv who lived there - but had a good fw nighs in there.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: vancouveraddick[/cite]

My old dear did as well I think DA9 - At least my uncle and aunt did - They used to live on Eltham Palace Road, right by Cuff Crescent (& Billy Bonds ;o) )

funny that my mum and her family all went to that school and also lived on eltham palace and also knew Bonzos family