Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Was Colin Cameron wrong ????

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Elements of this thread are indeed tongue in cheek.

However, on a serious note, what a compliment to CC's work over many years that, tongue in cheek or not, nobody can quite believe that he MIGHT have made a mistake hence the fact that it merits a thread on Charlton Life.

Exactly.

Still got to go, mind : - )
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    We've had discussions about the board having no succession plan for managers but what about Colin Cameron?

Colin would be on my list of 5 people to come to dinner. Absolute legend - FACT!
  • Options
    Obviously, Colin inserted it as a deliberate mistake to see if AFKA is as clever as he's cracked up to be. And it turns out he is, drat it !
  • Options
    bring back Colin Camelot i say.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Surely this proves beyond any doubt that the club LIE to us, something that I blame on Richard Chappell and Derek Murray.

Colin never made a mistake when Richard Murray was PLC chairman.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: American_Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Surely this proves beyond any doubt that the club LIE to us, something that I blame on Richard Chappell and Derek Murray.

colin was much better when curbs was manager just like murray was
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: American_Addick[/cite]

Oh, the irony
  • Options
    Has CC been sacked yet ?
    No ?
    Once again the "Club" ignoring OUR views !!
    Bring back Lennie !!!
  • Options
    Obviously some misprints after going to press.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: HOME & AWAY[/cite]Obviously some misprints after going to press.

Maybe a Palarse supporter at the programme printers changed it?

I suspect a conspiracy to take away even more of the substance that once made this club great.

Without Colin Cameron to steady the ship, we are definitely doomed....

Whatever next, AFKA caught in sex scandal with Snow White??
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: HOME & AWAY[/cite]Obviously some misprints after going to press.

Maybe a Palarse supporter at the programme printers changed it?

I suspect a conspiracy to take away even more of the substance that once made this club great.

Without Colin Cameron to steady the ship, we are definitely doomed....

Whatever next, AFKA caught in sex scandal with another dwarf??

Dopey perhaps ??
  • Options
    Grumpy as he's bound to be a Charlton fan : - 0
  • Options
    In his programme column CC says "his mind wandered"

He goes on to say that last week he said six leagues sides we have never played but it should be five but he "completely overlooked" the Wycombe league cup game.

He also says "I've no excuses because it was an extremely notable match" so fair do's for CC.

So still not clear if he is counting MK Dons as Wimbledon.

Still a legend.
  • Options
    quoting the legend CC again from saturdays matchday programme

'a descent into the third tier would also represent demotion twice in two years, which has never happened to the club in its 88-year league history'
    'it's the suddenness -and the manner- of our fall that, more than anything, makes the three years up to now my most unhappy period of watching the club'

i'm seeing it exactly that way to , dress it up how you want but this is(in footballing terms) the darkest period imo to have been a charlton supporter and i can't see any light yet ;-(
  • Options
    THAT'S ME UNCLE YOUR HAVING A GO AT !!!!

Any more comments ????
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Cafc-MJ[/cite]THAT'S ME UNCLE YOUR HAVING A GO AT !!!!

Any more comments ????

I don't think anybody has "had a go" in a serious sense.

As I said higher up the thread it is a compliment to the excellent work your uncle has done over many years that a rare mistake is worthy of comment because we are so shocked.
  • Options
    Just saying the above comment by me 2 the people who said bad things about him like

SACK HIM NOW
    GET HIM OUT NOW
    HE IS LOSING IT

Thanks and well done 2 the people who said he is a legend.
  • Options
    Yes, his encyclopaedic knowledge is to be admired by all and this mere hiccup will soon be forgotten. He is also to be respected for his admission of the error which was no doubt due to the current situation , which he also sums up most succinctly.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Cafc-MJ[/cite]Just saying the above comment by me 2 the people who said bad things about him like

SACK HIM NOW
    GET HIM OUT NOW
    HE IS LOSING IT

Thanks and well done 2 the people who said he is a legend.

It was the same people.

It was all very tongue in cheek and a tribute to the fact that CC so rarely gets anything wrong.
  • Options
    too late now henry... one sarcastic comment too many , nephews gonna get ya ;-)