Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Google Streetview

2»

Comments

• Options
    Don't have it for my area yet :-(
  • Options
    Just noticed there's some **** in a Palarse shirt walking past New Eltham station - right underneath the sign. The git.
  • Options
    Barcelona shirt luckilly
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: vancouveraddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: StanmoreAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]quite peturbed by this as i think it is a real invasion of privacy. !!!

Exactly..

I know where you're coming from but to be fair you could go and visit the street if you really wanted to (it'd be difficult for me) - Just being devils advocate.

Just had a look at mine & my parent's houses. My dad is outside, painting the house, the front door is wide open & you can see straight in!
  • Options
    Helpful when I checked out a hotel in town I am staying at in June, knew the area, but not the location exactly, nice to find a pub bang next door, as its ony a premier inn with basic facilities.

Outside my dads house in Charlton, bloke walking past from one angle, change the angle and he's gone and a schoolkid is walking the other way.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Outside my dads house in Charlton, bloke walking past from one angle, change the angle and he's gone and a schoolkid is walking the other way.
    The image of my house has been spliced together, so it looks like there's some subsidence going on
  • Options
    You can easily read the number plates on many of the cars.
  • Options
    evening standard says there trying to ban it
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Google has removed dozens of photos from its new UK Street View service.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/7954596.stm
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What why I liked that street views thing!
  • Options
    The streetview camera car is currently roaming around the area between Reigate and Lingfield, I keep coming across it in the course of my travels. So watch out for it Dazzler, you might get snapped!
  • Options
    aaaaah i saw it but dived behind a bush it was sneaking around redhill on the road up to donyngs can't wait to see if they have a guy diving into a bush in redhill cos that's probably me! (unless it got me before i jumped)
  • Options
    If they did get you, old bill will be on the case!
  • Options
    Why's that? I didnt break any laws except a slightly mishapen bush...
  • Options
    In the bushes outside Donyngs where all those young ladies keep fit? (The best bush is 2nd from the left!).
  • Options
    Ha ha ha ha ha.

I find the one next to the doctor's surgery opposite the opening to Donyngs is also good ;o)
  • Options
    I'll try it tomorrow if I can find the binoculars!
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Just published in Canada & I am on it in clear detail, just walking up my driveway...it's very strange.