Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

PARKINSON

2»

Comments

• Options
    I cannot agree with Paolo Di Canio. Hi is a hot headed and tempramental. Also because he is italian it doesn't make him good management material We need an experienced manager who has worked at this level. My first choice would be Mervin Day followed by Steve Tilson of Southend. Both of these have experience at this level and have achieved results.
  • Options
    Oh gawd !
  • Options
    I suspect that
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]Oh gawd !

will be the reaction for most appointments for a while
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Not saying he wouldn't come here in the future, but he's made no secret that he wants to manage Wet Spam some day and I'd hate for us to be some sort of stepping stone for him.

We're only ever going to be a stepping stone, for players and managers.

PDc has also made no secret that he is depserate for the Charlton job, or was, when Parky was caretaker, if I was the PDC, I'd tell Charlton to poke it now if I was him.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Nelsenout[/cite]Parkinson cannot be allowed
    To be left in charge .The summer is
    Critical to arresting the freefall
    It needs a much more tactically aware
    Manager and one that can build with scant resources . The shame is Kinsella
    Might also be a victim of a complete
    Change

Nice poem but I prefer rhyming ones....

;-) The Poem 'blackberry'
  • Options
    Di Canio could attract a few Italian league players who are being kept out of the side but are talented... See Benitiz and the Spaniards in the Liverpool side, Swansea manager and all his countrymen in the Swans steam -- why not give it a go.
    On the coaching side I seem to remember him giving Kevin Lisbie a few tips which led to the hattrick vs the Pool....
    And also that he was a real motivator in the dressing room and on the training ground as apparently he stays behind when everyones gone so fitness would go up.... No worries about the highly paid so called superstars refusing to do the extra hour or two and disturbing the managers authority - Div 3 and everyone wants to play.....
    So worth a gamble.