Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Will the changes happen?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Spot on Nigel. When he said that he couldn't fit our two best players (and our best by some distance at that) in the same team that was the moment for me that the worm had turned and he has to go...
  • Options
    We have been saying "he has to go" since he got the caretaker job and he`s still here !
  • Options
    Please Go dear Phillip.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Can't really argue with Nigel's summary too much. I think a fair assessment.

Agreed, but it does not factor in our financial position - i.e. all other things being equal, there is no way Parky would still be in charge next season but if we can't afford to get rid or to employ someone new, it all becomes academic.
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    We could always move him to one side i.e not sack him and keep in on as say, chief laundry supervisor. If PP refuses this generous employment opportunity allow him every opportunity to walk!
  • Options
    "I dont like you.. you talk the talk but you dont walk the walk, your track record is awfull, christian gross won more games then you have.... Phil...."

SUGAR0904_468x497.jpg

You're Fired
  • Options
    is it me or is Alan Michael Nutrasweet (tm) morphing into a bearded version of the Godlike Sid James??