Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

POLL - Do You Want Parkinson Out ?

Not sure how helpful but I would like to know the feeling on here.

Yes from me.

Comments

• Options
    Absolutely agree.
  • Options
    Yes, clueless in many ways, and what was the spring signing all about, we have about 300 central midfielders now
  • Options
    Can I vote twice?
  • Options
    If so...... yes!
  • Options
    What's the point? who we gonna get in?

i heard that we had talks with Boothroyd but couldn't afford him after Pards left, i shudder to think who will take charge if PP goes.

Give PP a chance next season, its gonna b tough for any manager as players will have to go.
  • Options
    he was part of the problem(with pardew) so he isn't part of the cure.... it isn't rocket science
    yes out for me
  • Options
    We run a poll at the end of each season looking ahead to the forthcoming one, so i'm not sure what benefit we would get by doing one now.

We all know the result anyway !
  • Options
    yes, nice bloke and all that, but after the last few home games he should have gone for the throat and not played 4-5-1..........we need three points and not good performanced
  • Options
    Yes
  • Options
    Yes out. As said many times before he was part of the old managment
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As Dean said

Nice bloke but i think the whole Mgmt structure needs a review and i am sure it will get one,

Parky to go for me

Thank`s you done your best to the best of your ability but we need a change now.
  • Options
    Yes, absolutely 100%.
  • Options
    yep - I had hoped he might be able to turn it round but I think we need someone completely seperate from the club.

(would still like Kinsella to be involved though)
  • Options
    Did his best but yes.
  • Options
    His record is there for all to see. There are many reasons for our relegation & one of the main reasons in that Parkinson has not been able to get anything out of players he's had at his disposal. He is truly a shocking manager with no mitgation for our position whatsoever. If this bloke remains our manager next season then the Valley will be less than half full & I believe we will be in another relegation scrap. If the board can't see this then the problems we have now, have only just begun.
  • Options
    Judge him on results we were told............

So.........
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    I think the fact that after only 25 minutes of this thread being put up - so many have said yes- speaks for itself.
  • Options
    I'm afraid the answer has to be "yes" from me too
  • Options
    A resounding YES from me and a smaller yes from golfie junior who didn't attend Saturday due to a classmates b'day party at White Oak (where I'm told he had much more fun)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is there anyone on here who genuinely believes Parky is the man to bring us back up next season?
  • Options
    I'm a don't know (as opposed to a no prior to Saturday).

Whilst it may not seem like it one of my concerns is that we could end up with somebody even worse given our financial constraints.

If someone like Micky Adams was to come in at a discounted rate in order to restore his tarnished reputation then I'd go with it but I cannot help but think that Parky is about as good as we realistically can attract.
  • Options
    He doesn't seem to be able to inspire the team - another lacklustre performance in a must win match on Saturday against a below par PNE, so for me I think we need a new face.

The question is who...
  • Options
    YES
  • Options
    yes
  • Options
    Before we vote wouldnt it be nice to hear from the board WHY we are keeping him.

Or have I missed such an explicit communication from the powers that brought him in in the first place?

Or is it too much to ask?
  • Options
    He has instilled confidence in some of the players of recent but I agree he was never the man to save us and neither was pards in our first season without Curbs...
  • Options
    Go now!
  • Options
    Absolutely not.
  • Options
    I really tried to give PP the benefit of the doubt, but fact is that even after the encouraging peformances (Swansea?)there has been no consolidation whatsoever.

Time for a change (again!)