Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Borough Market Today!

Comments

• ollie you are mental. are you fully naked in that picture? or shouldnt i ask.
  • Fully. Oh yeah.
  • i just spat out my coffee!
  • im just speechless... as i was when you put them on facebook.
  • Cheese on bread. Really didnt need to see that. Hope the 5pm Stella still tastes ok!
  • ever applied for a job as a presenter on cbeebies?
  • Ollie or should i say 'heh gringo' you wimp, used to run up that hill when i was your age ;-) Glad you had a grand day out & necked some proper ale!
  • Would ya, girls .....?

Ssshhh, don't tell Mrs Dude.

;o)
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Would ya, girls .....?

;o)

Oggy, i think that goes without saying!! Who wouldn't!! Trouble is i am shy!
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Would ya, girls .....?

;o)

Oggy, i think that goes without saying!! Who wouldn't!! Trouble is i am shy!

Ladies, please form an orderly queue.

Johnny Gigolo is ready .....

;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• You're a loon mate!
    Sounds like you had a good day. What happened with the Upminster job? Or was it Uxbridge??
  • You complete & utter loon...brilliant lol
  • Taking the sproglette out for their first choo-choo ride eh? I remember that.....goes all misty eyed....;o)

I hope she enjoyed her day?
  • She was good as gold as always. She was just looking about wide eyed haha
  • Yo, going up there today for Poppy's first trip to Borough Market today, gonna go up on the old clipper, and back on the train, i think Daisy will love it. Gonna scope out a possible boozer for a drink up i am organising around crimbo time!!

I effin love Borough market!!
  • Was there having breakfast at roast on wednesday. 2 egg, 2 bacon, 2 sausage, bubble, tommy's, mushrooms, black pudding and fried bread, all for 15 quid. If you eat before 7 and 8, as we did, you get two for the price of one!
  • 15 notes for one brekkie?? or is that 15 for 2 brekkies??

I love roast, i am personally planning to go the bit underneath and get a pig n crackling roll to take out!! Lully bacon!!
  • No it's 15 quid per big borough breakfast but effectively half price between 7 and 8. I know it's toppy but you paying for a restaurant breakfast rather than a cafe breakfast I suppose. Toast and jam was 3.50! Roast to go underneath is top drawer too.
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]15 notes for one brekkie?? or is that 15 for 2 brekkies??

I love roast, i am personally planning to go the bit underneath and get a pig n crackling roll to take out!! Lully bacon!!

Great choice, they're fantastic. To complete the pig-out, try adding an eccles cakes from Neal's Yard Cheese Shop or a slice of banofee pie from Konditer.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: stop shouting[/cite]Was there having breakfast at roast on wednesday. 2 egg, 2 bacon, 2 sausage, bubble, tommy's, mushrooms, black pudding and fried bread, all for 15 quid. If you eat before 7 and 8, as we did, you get two for the price of one!
    Tommy's what? I'd want a couple of vital organs for 15 scoots.
  • Tommy's = tomatoes.
  • I want to watch the Rugby Saturday afternoon around the borough Market area. Anyone know any smart bars that will have it on... me mate's a bit fussy where she drinks. I dont think the Market porter has tellies does it?
  • No tv's in the Porter. Wheatsheaf down Southwark Street is a good bet.
  • Belushi's on bourogh high street may show it..
  • What's the name of that pub on the river just past that old dry docked boat? Not too smart but they show the football downstairs and the food's really good.
  • yes was thinking that one Thameside In... Belushis Robert? I said she is fussy where she drinks.
  • Barrow Boy and Banker is ok and has big screen.
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]yes was thinking that one Thameside In... Belushis Robert? I said she is fussy where she drinks.

Its alright in there, there is a good atmosphere, they show the footy (or rugby in this case)

Tell her to get her head out of arse and stop being so picky :-)
  • Try the Mudlark under the Bridge.

Decent beers and at least six different types of Sausage :-)