Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Borough Market Today!

Comments

• Options
    ollie you are mental. are you fully naked in that picture? or shouldnt i ask.
  • Options
    Fully. Oh yeah.
  • Options
    i just spat out my coffee!
  • Options
    im just speechless... as i was when you put them on facebook.
  • Options
    Cheese on bread. Really didnt need to see that. Hope the 5pm Stella still tastes ok!
  • Options
    ever applied for a job as a presenter on cbeebies?
  • Options
    Ollie or should i say 'heh gringo' you wimp, used to run up that hill when i was your age ;-) Glad you had a grand day out & necked some proper ale!
  • Options
    Would ya, girls .....?

Ssshhh, don't tell Mrs Dude.

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Would ya, girls .....?

;o)

Oggy, i think that goes without saying!! Who wouldn't!! Trouble is i am shy!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Would ya, girls .....?

;o)

Oggy, i think that goes without saying!! Who wouldn't!! Trouble is i am shy!

Ladies, please form an orderly queue.

Johnny Gigolo is ready .....

;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ols top boy
  • Options
    You're a loon mate!
    Sounds like you had a good day. What happened with the Upminster job? Or was it Uxbridge??
  • Options
    You complete & utter loon...brilliant lol
  • Options
    Taking the sproglette out for their first choo-choo ride eh? I remember that.....goes all misty eyed....;o)

I hope she enjoyed her day?
  • Options
    She was good as gold as always. She was just looking about wide eyed haha
  • Options
    Yo, going up there today for Poppy's first trip to Borough Market today, gonna go up on the old clipper, and back on the train, i think Daisy will love it. Gonna scope out a possible boozer for a drink up i am organising around crimbo time!!

I effin love Borough market!!
  • Options
    Was there having breakfast at roast on wednesday. 2 egg, 2 bacon, 2 sausage, bubble, tommy's, mushrooms, black pudding and fried bread, all for 15 quid. If you eat before 7 and 8, as we did, you get two for the price of one!
  • Options
    15 notes for one brekkie?? or is that 15 for 2 brekkies??

I love roast, i am personally planning to go the bit underneath and get a pig n crackling roll to take out!! Lully bacon!!
  • Options
    No it's 15 quid per big borough breakfast but effectively half price between 7 and 8. I know it's toppy but you paying for a restaurant breakfast rather than a cafe breakfast I suppose. Toast and jam was 3.50! Roast to go underneath is top drawer too.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]15 notes for one brekkie?? or is that 15 for 2 brekkies??

I love roast, i am personally planning to go the bit underneath and get a pig n crackling roll to take out!! Lully bacon!!

Great choice, they're fantastic. To complete the pig-out, try adding an eccles cakes from Neal's Yard Cheese Shop or a slice of banofee pie from Konditer.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: stop shouting[/cite]Was there having breakfast at roast on wednesday. 2 egg, 2 bacon, 2 sausage, bubble, tommy's, mushrooms, black pudding and fried bread, all for 15 quid. If you eat before 7 and 8, as we did, you get two for the price of one!
    Tommy's what? I'd want a couple of vital organs for 15 scoots.
  • Options
    Tommy's = tomatoes.
  • Options
    I want to watch the Rugby Saturday afternoon around the borough Market area. Anyone know any smart bars that will have it on... me mate's a bit fussy where she drinks. I dont think the Market porter has tellies does it?
  • Options
    No tv's in the Porter. Wheatsheaf down Southwark Street is a good bet.
  • Options
    Belushi's on bourogh high street may show it..
  • Options
    What's the name of that pub on the river just past that old dry docked boat? Not too smart but they show the football downstairs and the food's really good.
  • Options
    yes was thinking that one Thameside In... Belushis Robert? I said she is fussy where she drinks.
  • Options
    Barrow Boy and Banker is ok and has big screen.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]yes was thinking that one Thameside In... Belushis Robert? I said she is fussy where she drinks.

Its alright in there, there is a good atmosphere, they show the footy (or rugby in this case)

Tell her to get her head out of arse and stop being so picky :-)
  • Options
    Try the Mudlark under the Bridge.

Decent beers and at least six different types of Sausage :-)