Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

No Offence

The garden as was

Comments

• more again
  • more more
  • Are you going to unveil a large Charlton badge in that circle under the tarpaulin? In fact I'd better check that the big one is still on the back of the North Stand on Saturday!
  • blimey, you're gonna have you're work cut out maintaining all that lawn.
  • aren't you supposed to level the ground before you lay paving ?
  • posted by 'popular demand' I like this attachment feature... :)

ha ha no its just the garden furniture, there is a new fence now as well on the right looking back - my neighbour put it in, the grass is looking much better now, but I am yet to finish the pond... will post update pic when I have the time inclination (i.e. don't hold yer breath)
  • you better get one of those sit down lawnmowers honey!!!!!
  • actually its quite a pain as the grass goes everywhere onto the slabs - I need a new mower thats small but has a grass holder thingy...
  • watcha got under the cover?
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite] I need a new mower thats small but has a grass holder thingy...

you can have my coffee cup when i've finished with it...tape it to the back of your mower and collect the cuttings in that...
  • Where's the pool going to go?
  • The pool is actually a trough style pond along the back, if you look again, It's cement and will be lined with something called G4 pond seal paint and have a discrete water feature..
  • You could leave it and use it and the lawn as a surreal outdoor bowls pitch. Then you could wear some nice slacks and an "only me!" flat cap in the garden.
  • Ah yeh!

Looks good mate. Big gardens are over rated. Too much hard work keeping them looking nice
  • Yes well I can't really expand the garden more than it is.. or perhaps I could, by adding an extra tier?
  • The L shap of grass is intended to 'soften' the look and feel, ideal for sunbathing, picnic style, and or young kids. I think slabbing the whole lot over might not have been ideal. Of course one could have a jacuzi in that area instead..
  • Once the decking's in it'll look really nice
  • no plans for decking dude....
  • hot tub would have been better ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: ltgtr[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]I need a new mower thats small but has a grass holder thingy...

you can have my coffee cup when i've finished with it...tape it to the back of your mower and collect the cuttings in that...

lol. im wiping the tears away ...

mind you at least he's got a garden, i havent.
  • I'll be doing my girlfriends one in the spring, watch this space.. it won't be slabbed though, nothing quite as elaborate.
  • will there be a little windmill to putt through?
  • "I'll be doing my girlfriends one in the spring, watch this space.. it won't be slabbed though, nothing quite as elaborate. "

Give me a call if you want me to work on your girlfriends grassed area?

[Ok AFKA delete it!]
  • I'll mention it at the design stage..
  • fnar fnar
  • Personally I prefered the original 'rustic' one.

Looks like the back of B&Q now! :-)

I'll just stand over hear and duck out of the way of the flying concrete slabs then shall I?
  • oy, that's howarth moor sand stone slabs, flying your way thankyou. Not sure the pics are that flattering..
  • the lawn is perfect for a crazy golf hole. I'd go either with Peakey's windmill or this one:

http://www.miniaturegolfer.com/Photos/Sfcrazy/sfcrazy18a.jpg
  • edited December 2006
    I think I'd need a roller to get the grass good enough for crazy golf, I just threw one out - the big concrete type... I was actually going for LOW maintenance though.